Not open for further replies.

Stengaaa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy sonic, soon wrangler Jl 2 door
Oh I know what a FF axle is, just was shocked to hear it may be on the table, and also shocked that nobody was talking about it! I guess a new 12” display and power seats are way more interesting 😂
Well to be fair you’re more likely to get a pc load letter on a 12” screen over an axle 😂
Sponsored

Powelligator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon, 2022 JL Rubicon
Clubs

Adaptive cruise systems and automatic emergency braking systems are hard on rear brakes. Add that to a full floater and an increased tow capacity, that might indicate that the 4-Door Wrangler will also get a braking upgrade. I highly doubt the lowly 2-Door will get the full floater and a towing upgrade.

wreck99

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon, 2019 RAM 1500 Bighorn
Clubs

I sat down with my local dealer today with the intention to order a '24 Rubicon but without pricing and the fact that apparently it is very hard to modify an order once it's placed, I decided to wait until pricing comes out. I plan to order a manual, and I don't want to stick them with a manual on their lot if I change my mind. It will come down to cost. On one hand, we're seeing a lot of the options I would select as standard equipment now. I just hope it doesn't drive up the price so much that it's out of my affordability payment wise. If that happens, I'll probably go Willy's with a few options to save the $$$.

Anyway, here's the printout they gave me which shows all the standard equipment on the Rubicon model. Maybe it will help someone else.

Attachments

JHJLUR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GC Overland, 18 JLUR
I sat down with my local dealer today with the intention to order a '24 Rubicon but without pricing and the fact that apparently it is very hard to modify an order once it's placed, I decided to wait until pricing comes out. I plan to order a manual, and I don't want to stick them with a manual on their lot if I change my mind. It will come down to cost. On one hand, we're seeing a lot of the options I would select as standard equipment now. I just hope it doesn't drive up the price so much that it's out of my affordability payment wise. If that happens, I'll probably go Willy's with a few options to save the $$$.

Anyway, here's the printout they gave me which shows all the standard equipment on the Rubicon model. Maybe it will help someone else.

I don't blame you, Id also like to see some of these new improvements so I make sure Im ordering exactly what I want, Im waiting until we get a full update and some pics before I make the plunge.

Sponsored

Markf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU

Thank you!!

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Adaptive cruise systems and automatic emergency braking systems are hard on rear brakes.
How so? ~70% of a vehicle's braking effort is provided by the front brakes. Wouldn't all four brakes be activated by whatever system (ACC and/or EBS) provides independent control during qualifying events?

Also, by way of example, the adaptive cruise control in my wife's Honda will first reduce the throttle when the vehicle in front slows sufficient to engage the Honda's ACC function. Automated braking only occurs if the extent of said slowing compels it.

Cutterone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Sarge 6sp
Who the heck is asking for or desiring an all digital dash!!! No No No No No!!!!

Sponsored

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Some other noteworthy items from the list posted:

* Rear Seat Reminder Alert [new?]
* 6-speed Manual [still available]
* Selectable Tire Fill Alert [is this back now?]
* Body Color Grille /Neu Gry Met Ring [new grille]
* Class II Receiver Hitch [standard?]
* Corning Gorilla Glass [standard]
* Emergency Assistance Call [standard?]
* Headliner Parts Module [?]
* Supplemental Front Seat Airbags [no mention of curtains]
* Wrangler Decal w/American Flag [cool!}

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
  • Wow
Reactions: AFD

18BlackJLRU

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4XE Rubicon

Hi Matthew ,

Would you happen to have the list (with codes) of the available options for the Rubicon.

Thansk,
Daniel.

Last edited:

WRGLR-JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door
Vehicle Showcase

I noticed the 97 mph maximum on the list. Is that really neccessary? Didn't think a wrangler could move that fast...:LOL:

wreck99

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon, 2019 RAM 1500 Bighorn
Clubs

I noticed the 97 mph maximum on the list. Is that really neccessary? Didn't think a wrangler could move that fast...:LOL:
LOL I noticed that too. Now someone is going to try and beat that. Look I can go 100!!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.