Not open for further replies.

colojeepr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubi
Ford dealer here on Cape Cod (Balise) showing 8-Broncos in stock - 4 Base models at: $35,640(x2), $36,875, $37,875
Ha! My local Ford dealer in Brighton, CO has 27(!) of them sitting on the lot with another 9 on the way. They took delivery of 25 so they could sell them as 'used' with a markup. Between the markup and spread between new & used interest rates not one has moved in weeks. Looks like a Crayola box as you're driving by. My personal favorite is the 40k markup on the Braptor. :LOL:
Sponsored

Traveller128

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys 2 Door 6 speed
Occupation
Volvo Master Technician
If you had the choice ?:
1) Willys with rear locker only (open front)
2) Willys with front and rear limited slip
2) is what we did. Regeared and added a limited slip to the front. When the rear clutches wear out, we'll be putting a TruTrac in there also.

If it had been a factory option, we'd have ordered it that way.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I would think that perforated leather seats would be a bad choice if you intended to remove the roof. A sudden downpour and now your leather is wet on the backside and the cushions underneath are wet. It would take forever to dry out, and the leather would be stiff and prone to cracking. Maybe they will use a unique leather that is resistant to that and have a way for water to drain through the foam without it soaking in.

double J

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 rubicon Xtreme
This is the dream of every future Willys owner. Sadly for them, Jeep is smart and knows that what many people want is the rear locker. They’re not going to start offering it on a budget package because that would majorly dent Rubicon sales. Like I said, Jeep is smart. And greedy.

(They may eventually offer a Wrangler Mojave with a rear locker, like they do in the JT. But it will cost the same as a Rubicon, like the JT Mojave does.)
The 2013 wrangler Moab edition, had optional rear locker.
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a...b-edition-the-tweener-of-the-wrangler-lineup/

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
Unfortunately, today’s car buyers are all about the sizzle.

That’s where the big margins are: the big screens, the big stickers, the big hood scoops.
Yeah, I get it. The Ram and its big screen, stickers, and big hood scoop was a nice truck. Had sizzle and felt soulless... Back in a 8" screen Wrangler and happy for the time being LOL!

Sponsored

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Ha! My local Ford dealer in Brighton, CO has 27(!) of them sitting on the lot with another 9 on the way. They took delivery of 25 so they could sell them as 'used' with a markup. Between the markup and spread between new & used interest rates not one has moved in weeks. Looks like a Crayola box as you're driving by. My personal favorite is the 40k markup on the Braptor. :LOL:
You must be right around the corner from me! I drive by there a couple times a week usually and live in Commerce City.

@BigWilly Where are the 'updates'?

jdavis106

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Liberty (rwd), 2022 JLUW
Ford dealer here on Cape Cod (Balise) showing 8-Broncos in stock - 4 Base models at: $35,640(x2), $36,875, $37,875
Balise Ford's website says that is the MSRP for those vehicles. It does not say what Balise Ford's price is if you want to buy one from them.

Javwohl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 vw gti, 2001 dodge ram, 2023 jlr punk'n
Occupation
engineer
We have a Toyota dealership that has a used Bronco raptor was 110k a few weeks ago now it’s down to 106k I expect it to keep dropping. Between them and the Jeep dealer next to it dont see much movement of vehicles.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

mbdurham

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 392 XR
A lot of the options aren't showing up quite yet, but we do know that there's going to be the larger touchscreen with wireless carplay, and an option for power seats too!

From my salesman he’s gonna keep giving details
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.