First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel
This monstrosity is going to show up as "new tech" eventually, isn't it? 🤪

blah.jpeg
Honestly these screens are starting to trend like the iPhones did over the years we started with a basic phone that fit in your pocket to people holding iPads pros up to their ears now 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t need a flat screen tv in the center console of my car 😆 car manufactures be like pimp my ride… we put a 42 inch screen in the dash!

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
I just became a gear head yesterday when I placed an order for my first Jeep. I don’t even know what an HD rear axle is yet. ;)
If you blew a rear end, middle nowhere, east central Utah, having not seen a human in a week. Managed to get to the nearest dirt road by winch, front locker, a lot of reverse, and stressful struggle you wouldn’t even ask. :whew:

Tethmes

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLWS
Occupation
Management
Got my dream jeep already, this little blue Willys will be with me til it dies... or I do. But that wont stop me from playing around on the configurator when it comes around. Always like to keep myself in the loop in case the worst happens and insurance has to replace it.

Sponsored

OP
OP

BigWilly

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
This is a major Wrangler scoop!

I might be locking in my 2024 392 order tomorrow. I almost placed an order for a 2023 392 last week.

This news kills the rumor that 2023 would be the last year for 392 production.
Let me know

JLEdCeD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red JL Willys
Well, tomorrow my little 2 door Willys going to depreciate another $5,000… ahhh and then the prices of the 2024 going to hike 10% or more… Insane.

XtremeRetard

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Lets hope the HD axle option is available on all models and is a semi float Dana 60.
But my money is on the XR upgraded axle available on other models with upgraded brakes and tube wall.

Much yawning will be had and the only real change will be the new Uconnect..

I was right about the 20A model flop. But I hope Im wrong about this.

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

ugh, I just got mine a few months ago. What's the resell value on these things again? kidding, I love my 4xe, but I wouldn't mind a bigger screen and OEM wireless CarPlay.
Actually I prefer wired, because I can control when carplay is enabled much easier. Wife's BMW has it wirelessly and every time I seem to touch my phone, I lose the radio even though what I am looking at on the phone doesn't have sound

OP
OP

BigWilly

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
To all the members who ordered MY23 and are thinking cancel… you might wanna wait to pull that move before you see MY24 pricing and get a better picture, I’m sure these upgrades stellantis is pitching are going to come at a pretty steep cost!!
NAH, their 23 value will drop fast with the 24's available. They should 100% cancel. The facts that these upgrades are more than Jeep has released in a long time VS the value of their 23 isn't comparable

Sponsored

Gnomad

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 392 XR, C7Z Corvette, C5Z Corvette
I'm just interested in the tow capacity. 3,500 pounds is ridiculous on my '21 392. That and gear ratio would convince me to upgrade. (Not that I'm a hard sell to begin with).
Also in a 392. The 3500lbs towing capacity is a huge limitation for me. Excited to hear what the new capacity will be.

ArcadeTracks

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Rubicon. 2dr Soft Top. 2.0L Turbo, Auto, Stock
When would MY24 start hitting the lots if announced in March?
Do "lot cars" get built before custom orders? How long does the model year switch over (usually) take at the factory? Do they (have to) finish all the MY23s before starting MY24s?
Am I asking enough questions? Can you tell I'm waiting on a MY23? ;)

unknownsolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler Rubicon 4XE
Actually I prefer wired, because I can control when carplay is enabled much easier. Wife's BMW has it wirelessly and every time I seem to touch my phone, I lose the radio even though what I am looking at on the phone doesn't have sound
True! I tried aftermarket wireless carplay and I didn't like how my phone kept connecting when I didn't want it to. I thought it was just these aftermarket adapters, but I guess not...

wubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 LBP S2000, '23 Rubicon 4xe
NAH, their 23 value will drop fast with the 24's available. They should 100% cancel. The facts that these upgrades are more than Jeep has released in a long time VS the value of their 23 isn't comparable
True but if there is a substantial price increase for MY24, MY23 wouldn't drop so fast. lol

Last edited:

mbdurham

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 392 XR
Yep I’m one of the morons lol. i texted my salesman tonight to let me know asap as soon as info goes live tomorrow and ill decide if I order even after only having mine for a few weeks. I will probably order anyway and decide what I wanna do and how the market is in 9 months when it’s delivered since it’s like childbirth lol. It will all depend on what the upgrades truly are But YOLO
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.