Not open for further replies.

m.cami

First Name
Cami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
' 23 Sahara 4xe
What are your thoughts on the newly released for ordering, 2024 Wrangler, with all the new configurations and upgraded larger touchscreen, trail locator and guide, and recovery feature?

UPDATED WITH COLLECTION OF DETAILS FROM OTHER POSTS:

From @rubicon20032003

24s go on sale tomorrow. 392 has standard 35s and 4.56 gears. Big radio (probably 10 in Uconnect 5), new cluster (probably digital one like rams) new seats, new self recovery option(aka winch) and new rear HD axle option for greater towing capacity, wireless CarPlay, trail maps​

From @BigWilly

I am a CDJR salesman. I just watched the release video from Stellantis. New grill, larger screen with cordless apple and Android, upgraded comfort seating, Sport S 4xe model, a loaded Rubicon, forward collision is standard, and much more.​
20230314_172000-jpg.jpg
From @Mitch@OurismanClarksville (post)

24 Wrangler's will have New HD Rear Axle, New Grille, New Wheel options​
NEW Large touch screen I assume unconnect5 10"​
Wireless CarPlay​
Premium Cabin Packages​
High Altitude will no longer fall under Sahara it will be stand alone and standard with sky one touch​
More comfort more tech​
Added ground clearance and traction on Willys​
Band New instrument panel​
Oof! 48 hours after placing my order!
Sponsored

Sponsored

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Jeep should offer optional Energizer batteries that outlast your first tank of gas.
My— Your overflowing with optimism today. Fueled by the grape, or other adult beverage? 🍻

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma
This is a major Wrangler scoop!!!

I will be placing my 2024 392 order tomorrow. I almost placed an order for a 2023 last week. I have been lusting after a 392 since they were introduced in 2021.

This news kills the rumor that 2023 would be the last year for 392 production.

Last edited:

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
This is a major Wrangler scoop!

I might be locking in my 2024 392 order tomorrow. I almost placed an order for a 2023 392 last week.

This news kills the rumor that 2023 would be the last year for 392 production.
Stella will announce the “last call” for the 392 at the announcement of the last year’s models as they did the Charger/Chall setting up high dollar/ profit “last call special editions” for the last year. Modus Operandi likely won’t change. $$$$$$
Jeep Wrangler JL 2024 Wrangler Refresh ordering starts 3/15/23 with updated grille, new screen, cluster, seats, wireless CarPlay & more AB0A3B9A-D82B-484D-9BCA-BCB154B18EE2

Sponsored

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon diesel
To all the members who ordered MY23 and are thinking cancel… you might wanna wait to pull that move before you see MY24 pricing and get a better picture, I’m sure these upgrades stellantis is pitching are going to come at a pretty steep cost!!

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
All that just sounds like MONEY. MSRP on an identical sport to mine is already $4k higher. Shit I wonder where people have this extra money to be jumping into new cars yearly. I can’t fathom an 84 month loan. I already learned and recovered from when i signed for my jeep for 72 months.

Im also curious if we’d be able to buy certain dash pieces and what not and swap it into our current JLs.
I am mostly curious on the supposed new rear axle and added traction for willy’s, new locker option like the jk willy’s had maybe?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.