Not open for further replies.

JHJLUR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GC Overland, 18 JLUR
So, I'm on the 2.0L bandwagon but still have to laugh at all these people calling the current 3.6L a no torque gutless wonder but its still got better numbers than the praised 4L. And before anyone is all "well under 1500rpm blah blah blah" bullshit when exactly are you under 1500rpm in a legit scenario that you also aren't in 4 low?

1679414439371.png
The 3.6 is a fine engine I have one now and have had two previously , but it makes its peak power very high in the band, it’s counterintuitive to what I prefer in a vehicle like this…. It just doesn’t feel as good to me as the 2.0 regardless of what any numbers suggest , so that’s now my personal preference.
Sponsored

Powelligator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon, 2022 JL Rubicon
Clubs

Wow, that article is the biggest pile of speculation that I've ever seen, and that's saying something since I've been on this forum for years. Maybe I missed it in this thread, but a "recovery package with a winch installed by the factory"? If that's true for the 2024, then the 20th Anniversary Rubicon really got shorted. Funny is the part about the 4xe possibly getting 110V outlets, I think Jeep beat them to that as my 19th Anniversary Rubicon already has one behind the console. Some would say clickbait, and they aren't wrong. Heck, I clicked on it...

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
A blog site that name-checks a quasi-blog thread. That's all sort of legitimate... :LOL:

TexasJeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubi 392 on order
Wow, that article is the biggest pile of speculation that I've ever seen, and that's saying something since I've been on this forum for years. Maybe I missed it in this thread, but a "recovery package with a winch installed by the factory"? If that's true for the 2024, then the 20th Anniversary Rubicon really got shorted. Funny is the part about the 4xe possibly getting 110V outlets, I think Jeep beat them to that as my 19th Anniversary Rubicon already has one behind the console. Some would say clickbait, and they aren't wrong. Heck, I clicked on it...
Ummmm, I’m thinking they mean plugs more significant than 1 plug at a measly 150w.

Sponsored

Osso

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ-7, 1985 CJ-7, 1993 JGCLL, 2012 JGCLL 5.7
Occupation
Retired
Funny, they forgot to include Sting-gray as another color that was eliminated (for now). Now I'm really concerned about their credibility!

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
I heard a rumor…
The new JM is coming out in 2025. Hurry up and order your new 2024 while you still can! And wait until you see the grille they have planned for that baby! 😈

Jeep Wrangler JL 2024 Wrangler Refresh ordering starts 3/15/23 with updated grille, new screen, cluster, seats, wireless CarPlay & more 1679450199013

Stengaaa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy sonic, soon wrangler Jl 2 door
Funny, they forgot to include Sting-gray as another color that was eliminated (for now). Now I'm really concerned about their credibility!
Ikr because that really stings, sorry that wasn’t a grey-t joke

Stengaaa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy sonic, soon wrangler Jl 2 door
Actually, I am happy no more Sting-gray (for now), as I have a 20A 392 in D1.
If I wasn’t waiting on a sarge green Willy’s sport in the manual recall pergatory I’d have either gone sting-gray or Punkin

Sponsored

ArcadeTracks

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Rubicon. 2dr Soft Top. 2.0L Turbo, Auto, Stock
Yep. Saw that last night. Several news wires are picking up the story originating from this forum.
I feel powerful. I also feel the need to abuse that power. Can we get some ridiculous threads started + get them some press? :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.