Not open for further replies.

imperial4ever

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0 Moss Green
I am a CDJR salesman. I just found out. New grill, larger screen with cordless apple and Android, upgraded comfort seating, Sport S 4xe model, a loaded Rubicon, forward collision is standard, and much more.
What "new" grill? The 2024 mid-cycle refresh list sounds a lot like our wish list on this forum. 04/01 is still a few weeks away. I smell a rat.

Beachcomber72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU High Tide
I just got the info as well. Lots of upgrades and changes. Possible ventilated seats. Ordering starts tomorrow
My 2022 High Tide has ventilated seats from factory. It’s listed in the owners manual. I’ll go see if I can give the specifics on it or screen shot the page that referenced it.

Sponsored

imperial4ever

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0 Moss Green
It would be my first mod, by the dealer, before taking delivery. Grill would be pre ordered and waiting.
Pretty easy right? Just a few thumb screws on the top inside of the grill?

TexasJeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubi 392 on order
So I have an order in for a MY23 but not confirmed yet. Wonder if it will change to a MY24

Sponsored

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
"Trail locator and guide..."

I wonder if this will be all in-house with Jeep, or if it will be "Powered by OnX" or something like that. I'd be hesitant to trust it too much unless Jeep partnered with an already established off-road trail mapping system.

EDIT: hesitant to trust is the wrong way to say it... I seriously doubt it would be anywhere close to complete.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
"Do you want the Wrangler to be encumbered with even more technology?"

No!

"Your forum posts confirm that you want more technology."

Jeep Wrangler JL 2024 Wrangler Refresh ordering starts 3/15/23 with updated grille, new screen, cluster, seats, wireless CarPlay & more Linda cat

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
"Do you want the Wrangler to be encumbered with even more technology?"

No!

"Your forum posts confirm that you want more technology."

Jeep Wrangler JL 2024 Wrangler Refresh ordering starts 3/15/23 with updated grille, new screen, cluster, seats, wireless CarPlay & more Linda cat
Pretty sure the new tech is just gonna be UConnect5 and the benefits it brings (wireless CarPlay, bigger display, smooth rather than laggy). They've had UC5 in the more high volume vehicles in their fleet for a couple years now like the Pacifica, so should be relatively proven.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.