First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
@AllMoparParts.com

Hello Benny,

In the pictures of the new Willys, I see that the grill surround has a "piano black" finish, like in the current Willys grill and in the bumper inserts
Do you know if there is a different part number for that surround or does it have to be painted in that gloss black?

Thanks!

2024-Jeep-Wrangler-76.jpg
Good Catch...That way no Body color painting to worry about. I like the look too.
Sponsored

FrickinAdam

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport Punk'n Metallic
Good Catch...That way no Body color painting to worry about. I like the look too.
You would still probably have to color match the trim pieces around it still. But if you like the gloss black center piece its less work =)
I think you can do quite a lot with the new grille.

Ardi1114

First Name
Ardian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep jlu Sahara
@AllMoparParts.com
a little off topic to the grill situation have you guys done ant research into swapping the new 24 dash into older jl models
It’s seeming to me that the main dash is the same just all new exterior panels

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Not that I know off, you can check with the OP.

You may have better luck finding one one eBay, rather than the parts counter right now.

Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Rubicon, '10 Tahoe PPV, '04 Colorado ZQ8
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
It would be nice to get the 24MY grill in a painted complete assembly

bugnuker

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Buick Skylark
Hi Guys,
We have been getting alot of inquiries for unique parts found on the 20th Anniv Rubicon and 2024 models so I am going to create this thread as a sticky where you can post requests and we will supply links as they become available. Please feel free to chime in below with requests.

Exterior
Outer Left Grill Trim https://parts.allmoparparts.com/p-2024-wrangler-left-outer-grill-surround-unpainted-7jd75tzzaa
Outer Right Grille Trim https://parts.allmoparparts.com/p-2024-wrangler-right-outer-grille-surround-unpainted-7jd76tzzaa
Outer Center Lower Grille Trim https://parts.allmoparparts.com/p-2024-wrangler-center-lower-grille-trim-unpainted-7jd77tzzaa
Grille Surround https://parts.allmoparparts.com/p-2024-wrangler-grille-surround-unpainted-7hq93tzzaa
Grille Insert https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-2024-wrangler-grille-insert-7hq98rxfaa?c=az0x
Grille Insert with front camera option https://parts.allmoparparts.com/p-2...ert-with-front-trail-camera-cutout-7hq99rxfaa
Grille Insert with Hood Lock Option https://parts.allmoparparts.com/p-2024-wrangler-grille-insert-with-hood-lock-cutout-7hr05rxfaa

Hood Decal Center -
4XE 20th Anniversary "Rubicon" Hood Decal https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-hood-decal-7re16fqdaa
392 20th Anniversary "Rubicon" Hood Decal https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-hood-decal-7re16wupaa

Badges/Decals
Power Box
Willy's Center Caps

Interior
Tool Kit
Dash Panels (Red Leather)
Dash Top Pad
Tailgate Mounted Compressor components
Sound Deadening (Carpet)

Drivetrain
Axle Assemblies

Adding Grille info here as there has been a few questions as to all the pieces listed

View attachment 738384

Please note this is a work in process so links with no pricing indicates parts are not available just yet but will be updated overtime.

Thank you,
- Benny
@AllMoparParts.com

Do you have the uppers for the half doors? I have been trying to find the premium uppers, or any uppers for that matter, that will fit a 2024 JLU.

I ordered the half doors, but lowers only. Now I am regretting that because I can't find the uppers anywhere, not officially, and not aftermarket.

Any help finding these uppers would be greatly appreciated!!!

black_jeep_jl

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
I noticed the inserts on the Willys looks glossy black vs the dark gray ones that come on the Rubicon. Does anyone know if the parts listed on page 1 are for the glossy black inserts or the dark gray inserts? I’ve already placed my order for this grille but I really hope it comes with the dark gray inserts that would go on the Rubicon!

SinisterKid

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
@AllMoparParts.com

It looks like there may be another item needed to complete the grill assembly. Is this part number known for the plastic deflector piece on the bottom of the grill?

Jeep Wrangler JL 2024 Wrangler + 20th Anniversary Rubicon Specific Parts Requests/Availability Thread - AllMopartParts Grill Deflector

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
@AllMoparParts.com

It looks like there may be another item needed to complete the grill assembly. Is this part number known for the plastic deflector piece on the bottom of the grill?

Jeep Wrangler JL 2024 Wrangler + 20th Anniversary Rubicon Specific Parts Requests/Availability Thread - AllMopartParts Grill Deflector
I could be wrong, but after watching the video, I was under the impression that the lower air dam was just part of the entire '24 grille assembly and not necessarily a separate piece.

Sponsored

SinisterKid

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
I could be wrong, but after watching the video, I was under the impression that the lower air dam was just part of the entire '24 grille assembly and not necessarily a separate piece.
As of right now, All Mopar Parts doesn't offer the whole assembly and you have to purchase each piece separately. The first post has all of the parts that were thought to be needed but I don't think this plastic trim piece is included on any of the parts in the list and would be separate. Most likely the same for the top rubber seal that I would think could be reused from the old grill.

Reactions: AFD

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
As of right now, All Mopar Parts doesn't offer the whole assembly and you have to purchase each piece separately. The first post has all of the parts that were thought to be needed but I don't think this plastic trim piece is included on any of the parts in the list and would be separate. Most likely the same for the top rubber seal that I would think could be reused from the old grill.
Yeah, that lower part does look like it could be removed. But it just seems weird that it wouldn't be included with the main grille assembly. Since they're already on eBay and being sold by some retailers, there should be a way to get the whole thing right now.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2024 Wrangler + 20th Anniversary Rubicon Specific Parts Requests/Availability Thread - AllMopartParts Image1

parris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Hello,
Would you be able to post a link to those ebay sellers?

I'm not able to find the new grill in ebay.

Thanks!

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Hello,
Would you be able to post a link to those ebay sellers?

I'm not able to find the new grill in ebay.

Thanks!
I can't seem to find a listing either, even under sold items. Someone in the DRC new grille video thread (LINK) said they saw them there, but maybe they were mistaken.

Matt in the video got his from the Distinction Applied booth at the Bantam festival this weekend, but I don't see them anywhere on their website (LINK).

rubicat707

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR - Hellcat Swapped
Occupation
Owner / Operator @ RetroShop.us (Custom Headlights)
I got a few parts in today from my local supplier for my swap. Looks like I'll need 2 other parts.

1 - the lower molding that seems to be a hard part number to find.
2 - the front trim. I looked at the Mopar parts system and used a 23 392 20A to get part numbers, thinking that the "insert" was all that is needed. Nope.....thats just a backing plate. The front part with the headlight buckets and stuff is needed too. Best I can tell, that is part number 7HQ96TZZAA

I ordered the front trim today from my supplier, and its damn near as $$ as the other 5 parts I ordered before (surround, 3 trim panels and the insert).

Here's a pic of the insert ( 7HQ98RXFAA) for reference (showing no outer trim).

2023-06-13 10.43.46.jpg
Sponsored