Sponsored

2024 Sport and S waiting room

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
Oh. If I remember correctly you can get the 3.6 auto combo in the gladiator for an up charge of only $2500.
Sponsored

WannaJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wannabe JL owner
This has been gone over on other threads I believe.
Originally for model year 2024 it was:
3.6 with manual was standard. Couldn’t get the 3.6 with the auto until you got to the rubicon level trim. You could also not get a manual due to a TSB. So you were stuck getting a 2.0t with auto or go up to rubicon to get the 3.6 with auto. They also restricted the 2.0t engine cuz they needed those engine for the 4xe’s. They now allow you to get a 3.6 with auto on any of the trims. But there is an up charge of $4500 for that combo.
For the record I did search for this info, my googlefu must not be so good. At least they could align what's on the configurator with the actual availabilities.

After driving both engines, the turbo is hands down our favorite.

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
For the record I did search for this info, my googlefu must not be so good. At least they could align what's on the configurator with the actual availabilities.

After driving both engines, the turbo is hands down our favorite.
It takes them a long time to update the configurator. And by the time they do it’s almost out of date again. I had to talk to a couple dealers and have grainger jeep here on the forum update the info. They are great source of info and discounts. Enjoy whichever Jeep you get and have fun with it!

Sharpe004

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JL Wrangler Sport S 2-Dr
I got a "scheduled" email from Jeep today. No date yet. Ordered 10/9 2 Door Sport S Auto.

Sponsored

2024 Sport S

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Dodge, Ford
I got a "scheduled" email from Jeep today. No date yet. Ordered 10/9 2 Door Sport S Auto.
I ordered a 2024 Sport S automatic with convenience package and black satin grill on 10/21/23. I am still at C - confirmed and haven't gotten an email saying it is scheduled. :(

JakeM

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150,VW Atlas Cross Sport,24’ Wrangler Sport
I ordered a 2024 Sport S automatic with convenience package and black satin grill on 10/21/23. I am still at C - confirmed and haven't gotten an email saying it is scheduled. :(
I would not put too much in to the trackers- I ordered a 2 door MT Sport, with hardtop and satin grill- ordered 11/3, scheduled 11/29, who knows what that rely means, we will all get our Jeeps eventually....

Sponsored

2024 Sport S

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Dodge, Ford
I went c on 5-2 d1 on 9-28 and here I sit no movement whatsoever

Seems like Rubicons and Willys have been and still are their priority. Hopefully we will be next. It's just so frustrating seeing orders placed after mine being filled.

garionoldwolf

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Liberty Sport,2024 Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Senior Design Drafter
Anyone seen movement with their Sport S order?
I hit "In Production" status on December 2nd according to the tracker. When I stopped at the dealer this past weekend they said I was in JB status meaning it went to the body shop. Current estimated delivery on the trackers is Dec 22nd.

2024 Sport S

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Dodge, Ford
I hit "In Production" status on December 2nd according to the tracker. When I stopped at the dealer this past weekend they said I was in JB status meaning it went to the body shop. Current estimated delivery on the trackers is Dec 22nd.

When did you place your order?

Mad201

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 Door Willys 3.6L MT, 1982 CJ5
Seems like Rubicons and Willys have been and still are their priority. Hopefully we will be next. It's just so frustrating seeing orders placed after mine being filled.
No MT willys built at all.
Sponsored