First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Paco the Taco (2022) & Willy the 2 Dr Willys (2024
Occupation
Retired
I just got my V.O.N. from my dealership, but when I entered my info in Jeep Tracker it says no vihicle with that VON/Name found.

How long will it take for it to show up? Is there another website I can use to track it?

Do I just need to be patient?

Thanks...
Sponsored

Nuke_392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC-AT4, 2024 392 arrived 7/11
No! That looks awesome with red seats, what color is that again? 😍
When I seen the seats were going to be Red, I thought Black, White or Silver.... Black wins as I love the deep shine with dark colors!

Nuke_392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So here is a little timeline, I ordered a 392 with 0 options - 3/20, went to D which is when I received the VIN on 4/6 and went to D1 6/2 hoping I see E next week!
I have seen 392's at D1 now with the XE5 winch, the STJ-SOT and now today 6/9 with the CKJ Black Vinyl Floor Covering

FLAirgunner

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Thank you! How long did it take from the date you ordered before it was found by Jeep Tracker or jeeponorder.com?

Just curious when I should try again since I'm getting it can't be found and there is no order with that VON or name.

Nuke_392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you! How long did it take from the date you ordered before it was found by Jeep Tracker or jeeponorder.com?

Just curious when I should try again since I'm getting it can't be found and there is no order with that VON or name.
Since I ordered so early I didn't see mine on the trackers until 4/6 so a couple weeks for me. You should see it sooner, have you tried a space after your name? Make sure your name is spelled correctly also on your POC.

Sponsored

FLAirgunner

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
LOL, you are assuming the dealership gave me a copy! What I got was a screen print before it was submitted, so it didn't even have the V.O.N. My name isn't on it either! I'll contact my salesman tomorrow and see if he can get me a copy so I can verify the name is spelled correctly. Thank you again...

EarlGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
So here is a little timeline, I ordered a 392 with 0 options - 3/20, went to D which is when I received the VIN on 4/6 and went to D1 6/2 hoping I see E next week!
I have seen 392's at D1 now with the XE5 winch, the STJ-SOT and now today 6/9 with the CKJ Black Vinyl Floor Covering
That’s interesting about the black vinyl floorcovering…I was given the option after I placed my order to delete it as it would delay my build “3-6 months”!

Sponsored

Nuke_392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s interesting about the black vinyl floorcovering…I was given the option after I placed my order to delete it as it would delay my build “3-6 months”!
Maybe since it was ordered back in March it is going through and anything later is constraint? No idea myself how things happen with Jeep!

FLAirgunner

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Got mine ordered! Hurry up and wait!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2024 Order Waiting Room IMG_2647
What website is that? I placed my order on the 8th and have a VON, but it's not being found on Jeep Tracker or jeeponorder.com.

JMcC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX... for now. Soon to be 4xe
What website is that? I placed my order on the 8th and have a VON, but it's not being found on Jeep Tracker or jeeponorder.com.
That looks like the email/tracker directly from Jeep. They'll email confirmation of your order. It was around the same time that the other trackers worked for me (1 day after completing paperwork with the dealership).

FLAirgunner

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
That looks like the email/tracker directly from Jeep. They'll email confirmation of your order. It was around the same time that the other trackers worked for me (1 day after completing paperwork with the dealership).
Thank you.. I've not received any confirmation e-mail from Jeep or my dealership. The order was placed on Thursday evening, so maybe it won't show until Monday.
Sponsored