2024 Order Waiting Room

Gscj5

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 CJ5, 2014 Subaru Forester 6speed manual
So the Jeep website wouldn't show me the satin grille. So I had to Microsoft Paint one in (too cheap to buy photoshop).

Screenshot_20230607_174628_Chrome.jpg
You did an awesome job with paint!!
Sponsored

Bennatomanolo

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Pilot, 2007 RAV4 Sport
Should I be concerned that a picture is not showing up on my tracker? Everybodyā€™s builds look so awesome and I got nothing!!
rubicon X, Maryland c status for 40 days.
My pic isnā€™t showing yet either. Wondering if it has to do with half doors. The website hasnā€™t been able to show them (for me anyway) for like a year. Does anyone have any theories on Willys being 3.45 or 4.10? Really hoping for 4.10 with those 33ā€™s but website currently shows 3.45. Fingers crossed itā€™s a glitch. (How does a company that builds such amazing vehicles drop the ball so badly on clear marketing messaging?)

JoseV358

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Willys
My pic isnā€™t showing yet either. Wondering if it has to do with half doors. The website hasnā€™t been able to show them (for me anyway) for like a year. Does anyone have any theories on Willys being 3.45 or 4.10? Really hoping for 4.10 with those 33ā€™s but website currently shows 3.45. Fingers crossed itā€™s a glitch. (How does a company that builds such amazing vehicles drop the ball so badly on clear marketing messaging?)
I ordered my Willys with half doors and it doesnā€™t show it on the trackerā€™s pictures nor on the build website when i try to add it on any 2 door build. Weirdly enough I was playing around with a 392 and it did show them on that model

Gscj5

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 CJ5, 2014 Subaru Forester 6speed manual
I had to click the download button on mine on my laptop before it works show up, try that and see if it helps.

Sponsored

TexasJeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubi 392 on order
Or better yet, maybe have a social media person that visits the various forums and answers questions like this.

MaximusW

First Name
Maximus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 4xe Rubicon X (Anvil)
Occupation
Creative Director
Anyone with a D1 status (or later) that ordered the WARN winch? Curious if thatā€™s something that is delaying builds.

Sponsored

Nuke_392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC-AT4, 2024 392 arrived 7/11
Anyone with a D1 status (or later) that ordered the WARN winch? Curious if thatā€™s something that is delaying builds.
I tried to add it but didn't get it. I am following some 392 builds and 1 is in D1 with the winch.