Sponsored

2024 Order Waiting Room

Dusty Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ply Roadrunner, 2010 Challenger SRT
Sounds like a number of 392 and Rubicon X orders are going D1. Any regular Rubicons hit D1 yet?

Sponsored

ecomguy

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 etron
Clubs

Is there anyone here who had trouble seeing order details in the trackers who was able to root cause and correct?

I have a VON, VIN, and my last name appears correct on the dealer side. In the Jeep tracker, still get the message “There’s currently no information about your vehicle available. Please check again later.” Ordered on 04/24, and got my VIN from the dealer on 05/01.

Dusty Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ply Roadrunner, 2010 Challenger SRT
Is there anyone here who had trouble seeing order details in the trackers who was able to root cause and correct?

I have a VON, VIN, and my last name appears correct on the dealer side. In the Jeep tracker, still get the message “There’s currently no information about your vehicle available. Please check again later.” Ordered on 04/24, and got my VIN from the dealer on 05/01.
I am having the same problem. I have called Jeep customer care, and requested that someone please look into the issue. At first, I received an email stating I was being put on a special email list to notify me when my status changed. Nothing else has happened so far. I called two more times and each time they say the IT department has been notified and should be looking into it soon.

rogercanady

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR X, 2005 TJ Rubicon
I ordered my 392 on 3/15/23 - Confirmed "C" Status on 4/6/23 - 58 days in and still at a "C". go figure.
I wonder if it’s a regional thing. Like if people who went to D1 live in the same region. I’m in Ca. and my X (4/27) is still in confirmed.

ecomguy

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 etron
Clubs

I am having the same problem. I have called Jeep customer care, and requested that someone please look into the issue. At first, I received an email stating I was being put on a special email list to notify me when my status changed. Nothing else has happened so far. I called two more times and each time they say the IT department has been notified and should be looking into it soon.
Glad that I’m not alone. A bit annoying, but I guess it just means I’ll be surprised when I hear about any progress from the dealer.

Sponsored

JCae2798

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU (RIP), 2021 GC L, 2024 JLU 4xe
As people keep saying, days waiting means nothing. I as well got a 4Xe Sarah confirmed on 5/3 and still C.

My issue was that my last name was spelled wrong on the POC. Sounds like you confirmed though that this is not the issue... Others have mentioned a possible space after the name that maybe you can try? Other than that can't think of much else to suggest. Might have to keep bugging the dealer for updates until you and Jeep can figure it out. GL

jsblackwood

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 24

I have a similar issue, too. Customer support told me it’s not confirmed and I should contact my dealer. My dealer looked into it and found no problem with my order and printed internal updates for me. According to the report, it’s in D1 and scheduled for next week!

TheCompensator

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys
I just put my order in for a Willys in Earl Grey yesterday after a bad t-boning accident that rolled my 22 Gladdy and totaled her. Less than a year of owning it and I couldn’t find anything in my area to replace what I lost. Already got my confirmation and VIN number. Fingers crossed I’m in my new wrangler before the end of summer. I was so excited to ride without a top for the first time this summer 🥲
Jeep Wrangler JL 2024 Order Waiting Room IMG_5820

41AH24

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 4XE, 2022 GMC Sierra Denali

I'm having the same issue. I spoke with my dealer today and received an updated POC. I placed my order 4/29 For a Rubicon X in Anvil. I'm currently in C status. I did see that now I'm Build Priority 01. I used to be 99. I'm not sure what the 01 build priority stands for.

MaximusW

First Name
Maximus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 4xe Rubicon X (Anvil)
Occupation
Creative Director

That’s the situation I’m in
Sponsored