Sponsored

2024 Order Waiting Room

LCW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(formerly '22 JLUR) '23 Bronco Badlands 2dr 2.7
Your order sheet is why I am glad that I would only buy a manual transmission. It costs nothing extra. To me it really sucks to have to pay over $4000 for an automatic transmission...
Too bad Jeep can’t build manual that won’t explode.

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I was just reading about special orders in general.

So one of the reasons for inexplicable ordering could be dealer allocations I guess? If you were first to place an order but your dealer doesn’t have allocations? Then yours won’t be built until they do, even if it was months before other orders went in.

I can’t figure out how to tell if a dealer has those? If you get a VIN, is it safe to assume they did?

Does anyone know how that works? I’m wondering if it’s a question I should have asked.

TexasSunDevil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport, 6cyl. manual
I've been sitting in "C" status on all the various online order trackers for 36 days (ordered 4/21). After seeing several people on here move into "D1", I decided to ask my dealer for a progress update. He emailed me today saying he sees my order in "D1". Wondering how long it takes for the trackers to show what the dealer is seeing (and also hoping my dealer is right)?

Sponsored

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I've been sitting in "C" status on all the various online order trackers for 36 days (ordered 4/21). After seeing several people on here move into "D1", I decided to ask my dealer for a progress update. He emailed me today saying he sees my order in "D1". Wondering how long it takes for the trackers to show what the dealer is seeing (and also hoping my dealer is right)?
Are the trackers showing your VIN?

NieR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4XE
My Rubicon X 4xe that I ordered from Tuttle Click on 04/21 just updated to D1! Hopefully the rest goes quick!
That’s awesome!

What options did you go with?Also have a Rubicon 4XE with the X package on order with Tuttle on 5/9 so I’m hoping I’m shortly after you

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, I've had a VIN assigned since the beginning
Same here -ordered 4/27 and have had a VIN since at least 5/2. Tracker still showing C status for me and no VIN. Just wondering if you were in the same boat with the trackers not showing your VIN either.

Sponsored

mcdonoab

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2DR Willys V6 MT (On Order), 2022 BMW X4 M40
So, I got to say…if it’s true and you are actually in D1 with a manual transmission order, that’s great! Your order moving forward gives the rest of us who’ve ordered manual transmissions a little hope :). With that said, I hope your dealer is right!!!

Last edited:

Nikkicombs

First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes a220
So, I got to say…if it’s true and you are actually in D1 with a manual transmission order, that’s great! Your order moving forward gives the rest of us who’ve order manual transmissions a little hope :). With that said, I hope your dealer is right!!!
I ordered a manual and am still sitting in C I haven't moved in 28 days...
Sponsored