Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY24 Rubicon Unlimited, 3.6L
Occupation
Retired Marine, Master Plumber
Just got my build sheet from JeepOnOrder.com

Still no window sticker. Trackers say status is E.
What date did your order?
Sponsored

KCSgtMaj

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY24 Rubicon Unlimited, 3.6L
Occupation
Retired Marine, Master Plumber
So Jeep used all 14 business days to send me a waste of time email after following up on my case that was opened with Jeep Chat.

This is a courtesy email update regarding your Jeep, WRANGLER 4-DOOR RUBICON 4WD order status.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We completely understand your concern and we are thoroughly monitoring you vehicle order status.

According to current and updated information it shows that your vehicle has been assigned with Vehicle Identification number and next step your Vehicle is going to be sequenced for production

We are monitoring your order and keeping it as our highest priority. We appreciate your co-operation and will follow up with you as soon as possible whenever we get a update on it.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Payal
Jeep Information Center

Still sitting in D status waiting for a scheduled date. It's now been 97 days. I was literally the first person in this thread to post a screenshot of an order that had pricing information released that same day.

Sarge Green Rubicon 4 Door
- V6 with auto
- Technology Group
- Safety Group
- Convenience Group
- 3 Piece Black Hard Top
- XR Package
- Step-Assist Rock Rails
That’s exactly the same email I received, with the same signature. stellantis must think their customers are idiots. If everything is computer controlled why is it so difficult to get a build status update?

bugnuker

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Buick Skylark
What date did your order?
Dates are in my signature. Ordered may 30.

Dealer says it is in JB status, trackers online won't show that for the public. Dealer says it is scheduled to start shipment to the dealership tomorrow but he's doubtful.

dstevens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLURX
Officially moved out of D1 and into E for the Rubicon X 4XE
I also ordered from Rob (Rubicon X non 4xe). Ordered 7 days before you, got scheduled the same date as you and my production was 5 days before you. Estimated delivery 8/30. So it seems that our orders ran in parallel with with a week or so difference. I have the build sheet as of today but not the window sticker yet. See you at the dealer in a month.

BillWillGray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Sahara
We will be joining the Jeep club soon! Finally found a deal that was exactly what I was looking for. Ordered a 2024 Bikini Pearlcoat Sahara with the dual top option, McKinley seats, and tech package. Cannot wait. Already named it Phoenix in honor of my first car/love that was a very similarly colored firebird.
Congrats! I ordered my 24 Sahara in Bikini Pearl last week. I am getting the McKinley seats with the color matched top and the Sunrider. I’ve had two Grand Cherokees since 2011 and this will be my first Wrangler :)

Sponsored

Dusty Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ply Roadrunner, 2010 Challenger SRT
So Jeep used all 14 business days to send me a waste of time email after following up on my case that was opened with Jeep Chat.

This is a courtesy email update regarding your Jeep, WRANGLER 4-DOOR RUBICON 4WD order status.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We completely understand your concern and we are thoroughly monitoring you vehicle order status.

According to current and updated information it shows that your vehicle has been assigned with Vehicle Identification number and next step your Vehicle is going to be sequenced for production

We are monitoring your order and keeping it as our highest priority. We appreciate your co-operation and will follow up with you as soon as possible whenever we get a update on it.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Payal
Jeep Information Center

Still sitting in D status waiting for a scheduled date. It's now been 97 days. I was literally the first person in this thread to post a screenshot of an order that had pricing information released that same day.

Sarge Green Rubicon 4 Door
- V6 with auto
- Technology Group
- Safety Group
- Convenience Group
- 3 Piece Black Hard Top
- XR Package
- Step-Assist Rock Rails
I received the same letter this morning and I’m at 95 days. Attached to my letter were the previous letters from July, June, and May. If it is truly a high priority, then why aren’t ours being built?

FLAirgunner

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Paco the Taco (2022) & Willy the 2 Dr Willys (2024
Occupation
Retired
Finally took delivery! I hate how buying a car in an all day affair anymore, but sure am glad we got him home! Here's my wife and I taking delivery!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2024 Order Waiting Room Delivery

We just got home and my wife has already completed our first mod!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2024 Order Waiting Room 1st Mod

The coloring is about perfect! She loves Sea Turtles, so I expect that theme to continue!

Jeepster_78

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JL
Finally took delivery! I hate how buying a car in an all day affair anymore, but sure am glad we got him home! Here's my wife and I taking delivery!

The coloring is about perfect! She loves Sea Turtles, so I expect that theme to continue!
Happy day! After seeing your photos, I can't wait to receive mine.

its_overson

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon
Has anyone who ordered the SOT seen progress? I'm wondering if that's the hold-up.

66 days in C/D and counting. I know some of you have been waiting much longer but I'm just about at my limit, considering I've seen zero movement. Plan-B is looking better and better.

rogercanady

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR X, 2005 TJ Rubicon
Has anyone who ordered the SOT seen progress? I'm wondering if that's the hold-up.

66 days in C/D and counting. I know some of you have been waiting much longer but I'm just about at my limit, considering I've seen zero movement. Plan-B is looking better and better.
I did NOT order the SOT but I still have had no movement in a long time...on the tracker. My dealer has much more info and I was told my completion date moved from 7/26 to 8/4 to 8/8. I strongly encourage you to speak to the person who placed your order and check in regularly. I check in every Monday morning. Anything could be the holdup...literally anything.

Sponsored

GolfR

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, GolfR

Awesome and congrats. Looks great and hope I get to see my similar order soon! PS, I agree with you about the out the door process, I usually tell them that I have to finish by a certain time to hurry them along.

its_overson

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon
I strongly encourage you to speak to the person who placed your order and check in regularly. I check in every Monday morning.
I agree with your point. I think that's part of my frustration. I check the tracker daily and get updates from the dealer every 7-10 days. They are both reporting no movement.

Newjeeper72

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a 2024 wrangler

I ordered the 4xe with SOT. Per Jeep chat last Thursday, it is in the middle of being built and is supposed to ship 8/3. My tracker still has it in D1 but they did confirm in the same convo that they are having issues with the tracker.

AustinC

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins and a 2024 Willys XR35
FINALLY ordered:

4 door rubicon
sarge
3.6L
auto
hard top
XR
tech
convenience group

ordered through Koons. 7.7% below invoice with treadlightly, another .5 if I trade in my current jeep.
Got my VON, figure I'll give it a few days and get on all the trackers.
I ordered through Koons as well at 8.8% below invoice with the trade. Ordered middle of July and got the VIN the next day. No movement since.

2024 Willys
Anvil
2.0 Auto
XR
Dual Top
Tech Group
Conv Group

Flyinghawaiian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X 4xe on order
I ordered the 4xe with SOT. Per Jeep chat last Thursday, it is in the middle of being built and is supposed to ship 8/3. My tracker still has it in D1 but they did confirm in the same convo that they are having issues with the tracker.
funny, just chatted with jeep chat and they were adamant the tracker is the most accurate since it comes directly from the factory. They said there’s no issues with the tracker.
Sponsored