Sponsored

2024 4XE Rubicon X Tax Rebate

Ali

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
I read online today that leasing the 2024 4XE Rubicon X will not include the $7500 tax rebate, but it will be included on the regular Rubicon package. Can anyone confirm whether this is true? This completely messes up what I was planning on ordering.
Sponsored

pyrodave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue 4xE
Read online where? There is absolutely nothing that indicates that, nor would it make sense to differentiate a tax rebate by trim

OP
OP

Ali

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Read online where? There is absolutely nothing that indicates that, nor would it make sense to differentiate a tax rebate by trim
It was listed on Edmunds lease deals and purchase prices: https://forums.edmunds.com/discussi...jeep-wrangler-lease-deals-and-purchase-prices

Since the person leasing does not technically get the tax rebate and it's Chrysler, they get to choose how and to whom to pass it off to as an incentive. I don't know the logic of why they would pick one trim over the other, but that's what I wanted to verify.

I am about to place a custom order for a 4XE Rubicon X, but need that $7500 incentive. The dealer I am in talks with does not know whether or not it's true.

If there are any dealers that can advise, it would be highly appreciated.

aitangzhen

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X 4xe
I'm also trying to build a Rubicon X. On the Rubicon X build page, there is a lease estimate button, which shows incentives. I don't know whether the numbers are valid or not.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2024 4XE Rubicon X Tax Rebate Snip20230722_2

Sponsored

aitangzhen

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X 4xe
AutoCompanion also showed no 7500 incentive: .

I haven't called anyone to verify.

OP
OP

Ali

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
One dealer told me that the info is false and the rebate is included. I’m not sure why there is competing information. Maybe it has to do with which bank is providing the lease.
Sponsored