First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Installed my CavFab full width Crawler bumper yesterday with the Teraflex license plate relocation kit. The bumper install was very easy. However, the side bolts are a very tight fit to try and work with. I was able to hand tighten them as best as I could. I really don't see how you can get anything in there to either loosen or tighten them. The license plate relocation kit was fairly easy too just tedious. I also had to take the Sawzall to the camera tube so I could mount my license plate. Just something to consider if you have the MOPAR carrier. It is hidden behind the license plate anyway.

Today I was able to buy the AAL MASS shelf from a member off of here. And finally, I tried installing the Diode Dynamics hitch light. Not sure what the hang up is but it didn't work. All of the connections were snug and secure. I'll probably reach out to them and troubleshoot. I like the blacked out look of my rear lights but the reverse lights on them are pretty much nonexistent. I like the Oracle flush mounts but everyone and their mom are switching to those. Wish someone would make an all black but keep the reverse light part untouched.
Screenshot_20230529_170943_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230529_172347_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230529_172745_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored