2023 Orders - Check in here

maestro5531

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 HydroBlue TRX , 23 HydroBlue JL Willys
That’s the same offer just updated for the current time line. The one being posted woth the 1/3 date was what we all had when we were ordering back in November and on. It was updatedafter that date past for future orders. If you just got that offer and call your dealer to place an order you will expect them to honor it when your vehicle is delivered. But as you can tell, if you order now you are not going to have a Jeep by 2/28 but you would still expect your dealer to honor that right?
As long as I ordered after receiving the offer then yes. I would be on the phone with customer care if it was not being honered.
Sponsored

maestro5531

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 HydroBlue TRX , 23 HydroBlue JL Willys
How does one get a rebate certificate like these? I have signed up for news and incentives weeks ago and also just recently and haven't seen anything. Does a build need to be done and then sent to a dealer for a quote?
Start building a Jeep on jeep.com and when you get to the summary page a message with the offer($1000) will come up. $1750 I received a week after that.

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Corvette, 23 JL Sport Base Earl
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
Doesn’t really help me out. I received the certificate via snail mail on 11/23, read the fine print that said if I purchased OR placed an order for a Wrangler (which all are applicable except for 392 and 4xe) prior to 1/3/23 that it was applicable. Talked to the dealer when I ordered on 11/29 and they agreed. So I guess we will see what happens but I plan to make checks ahead of time so there are no surprises. It’s bad business for a brand to put to blame internal issues for certificates not to be accepted after they made sales off of their promotions.

And sorry if I’m misunderstanding your reference as you had a few quotes, just going by the details I had on my certificate
You ordered after Certificate was issued (postal date 11/23). You should be good; as dealer agreed.

SinisterKid

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
You ordered after Certificate was issued (postal date 11/23). You should be good; as dealer agreed.
I hope it’s good for all of us. Obviously they have some internal issues with them changing the program code about every three months. Hopefully FCA has a way to work it out with the dealer because it’s really the dealer that’s getting the benefit of the bonus cash and just passing it to the customer if I understand how the deal actually works right.

Sponsored

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
I could be missing it, but I don’t see the “between” dates. I just see one date and the statement order OR delivered by 1/3. I don’t see the “must be ordered after” a date.

1. $500 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of a new 2022 Jeep® Compass (excluding Sport FWD and Latitude FWD), Renegade (excluding Sport FWD) or Cherokee (excluding Altitude). $1,750 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of a new 2022 Jeep Gladiator, 2022 or 2023 Wrangler (excluding Rubicon 392 and 4xe) or Grand Cherokee WL. $2,500 Bonus Cash Allowance valid toward the purchase of a new 2022 Wagoneer (excluding Series I) or Grand Wagoneer. Must order or take retail delivery by 1/3/2023. Not eligible for lease, or available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 43CPD3
3. This incentive is offered by a third party and is subject to change without notice. Please confirm this information to ensure its accuracy and availability. Consult a tax professional for details and eligibility requirements.
The ‘start date’ of the certificate is the date it was issued (emailed) to you.

From the date you received the cert. to the date it expires, you have the option to place an order or take retail delivery.

SinisterKid

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Each certificate has it's own code?
Each certificate has a program code as to its validation and dates it’s eligible. On the certificate there is a personal redemption code for that offer that has to be in your name if you’re purchasing the vehicle as well.

SinisterKid

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Each certificate has it's own code?
Just go to the Jeep site and build out your order a few times. If an offer doesn’t pop up by the time you get to the summary, clear your browser cookies and try again. It will eventually show up with the offer.

And if you’re not getting it on your specific spec, try another. The offer is not based on your build so it could be Jeep is extending offers out to their choice models but the certificate will work on all except for 392 and 4xe.

Bergie1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Got it... I feel like I've done it several times but I'll keep trying !

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
Start building a Jeep on jeep.com and when you get to the summary page a message with the offer($1000) will come up. $1750 I received a week after that.
I would also suggest to ensure that the correct zip code is entered while building JEEPS. The certificate will reflect that zip code once it is issued.

Sponsored

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 92E22F46-5053-4058-8B34-15146910991F
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here D890EE88-EE1B-487E-B3D2-832231714878
Picked up today. Exactly 6 months from order to delivery.

muttycollie

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Willys S, 2006 Grand Cherokee Laredo
12 days in shipped. should have landed in my state on saturday according to dealer with a 10-15 day wait to the dealer. shocking honestly. the arrival date says next Tuesday but hoping for a miracle this week! almost 7 months from order

Cosmos323

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350, reign wrangler unlimited rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Well yeah, an expired certificate will give you challenges!
There is a window of time between the date of Issue and the date of Expiration.
The certificate clearly states that it will apply if either a JEEP is ordered or retail delivered between those dates. (If you placed the order prior to issue of certificate, you need to take delivery before or on expiration date.)

The $1000 Bonus Cash applies to purchase or lease.

The $1750 Bonus Cash applied to purchase.

My $1750 certificate expires on 2/28. Took delivery on 1/16 on a JEEP Wrangler 2D Sport I ordered on 10/15.

As @Jeepmojave85 correctly noted, the JEEP system has a fault and initially rejected my certificate, noting it is not applicable to Wrangler. (The fine print only excludes Rubicon 392). My dealer was able to correct the issue on his end and applied the certificate to my deal.

Hope this helps.
Thank you this helps ease my mind. I told my dealer and the person I talked to they need to address this because it is not clear.

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A