2023 Orders - Check in here

Woodturner

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Well … new to Jeep. I ride adventure bikes with my buddies (BDR type stuff) and I ride single track enduro trail with my wife and kids (small toy-hauler camper). After many vacations in CO to fly fish, camp, and hike we finally decided to jump into a jeep. We plan to overland camp. We ordered a sarge green JLU Rubicon … steel bumpers … 6 cyl with 8 speed … front camera … cloth seats … 3 piece hard top … cold weather package … tow package. It will be my wife’s daily driver (she picked the color), and our shared hobby when we have an empty nest in less than two years. Order confirmed 8-2 / scheduled 8-16.
Hey Jeff,
You will love the Rubi. I have a question for you concerning BDR Co…do you know if it is Jeep friendly? I’m from southern Mississippi, have a Gladiator Rubi and am planning a trip next year out west. I wanted to include the CO and WY BDR’s on my way to Glacier National Park. Any info would be appreciated!
Thank you.

Jeff G

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC 2500HD / 2017 Chevy Silverado / 2023 JLU
Absolutely! Your Jeep is perfect for this. Keep in mind that all BDR routes are basically jeep/four wheel drive roads. We spent two weeks in CO this summer. I recommend that you home base out of Ouray. Then take mountain passes from there to Lake City. It will take all day and you’ll likely want to spend the night in a different spot as you won’t want to go back to Ouray due to time. From Ouray start with Corkscrew, then Hurricane, then California, then Cinnamon passes to Lake City. It will take all day so have food, water and a full tank of gas. You could choose to take Engineer pass versus Cinnamon as there is a fork in the road and both will take the rest of the way to Lake City. Engineer is a little more challenging but super easy in a jeep. Hope this helps.

Hey Jeff,
You will love the Rubi. I have a question for you concerning BDR Co…do you know if it is Jeep friendly? I’m from southern Mississippi, have a Gladiator Rubi and am planning a trip next year out west. I wanted to include the CO and WY BDR’s on my way to Glacier National Park. Any info would be appreciated!
Thank you.
j

Sponsored

Shark01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 392, 2005 Ford GT, 1999 Lamborghini Diablo
Apparently, yes. I ordered one on 2-1-23 and it just got an estimated delivery date. Unless Jeep is COMPLETELY inept (plausible), I'd expect my order to be built.
How and why would they make these special builds without all the 2024 stuff?

Reactions: AFD

tarndesigns

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
How and why would they make these special builds without all the 2024 stuff?
My guess is they're already allocated the parts for the 2023 builds that have been delayed for months.

For context, my Jeep has a 6MT and has been delayed due to a clutch recall since early 2023.

lazybeast

First Name
Gurwinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Hi guys anybody knows what is block heater location in Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2023 3.6l v6 ( Canadian)