Sponsored

2023 orders and Tread Lightly discounts...

airplnmdls

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hydro Blue Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Engineer
Tread Lightly is part of the FCA affiliates rewards program, which is pretty much their supplier discount program. Many other groups/companies are a part of this program, so you might already be a part of something that qualifies. However if not, Tread Lightly is awesome because anybody can join and be eligible for this pricing after 30 days.

https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/

https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/content/dam/affiliate-rewards/docs/companylocator.pdf
Sponsored

RAMSTEEL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Occupation
Army (Ret), Fed Guy
You're correct. Unscrupulous dealerships could pull this.
I would hate for a SOLD ORDER that required my ID to ensure it's legit would never be sold out from under me. I don't think it would be wise for dealerships to pull those stunts.

LKG

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUR (soon), Gen 2 Cummins, 22 Sport Alt. R.I.P
Ordered my JLUR on 9-24, 5% under invoise with Tread Lightly. The dealer reminded me a couple times to sign up.

devster

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
IT Director
Confirmed my 2023 (willys) qualifies and they are not even making me wait the 30 days.

Last edited:

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Confirmed my 2023 (willys) qualifies and they are not even making me wait the 30 days.
Hopefully you won't have to test that. The 30 day wait seems to be a requirement.

Sponsored

devster

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
IT Director
Hopefully you won't have to test that. The 30 day wait seems to be a requirement.
I even let them know about the 30 days and they have ignored what I told them... I signted up on 10/4. I'm supposed to pick it up in about 2 hours (10/28), so will let you know what happens. I received the 1% under invoice + the $500 current incentive.

devster

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
IT Director
I even let them know about the 30 days and they have ignored what I told them... I signted up on 10/4. I'm supposed to pick it up in about 2 hours (10/28), so will let you know what happens. I received the 1% under invoice + the $500 current incentive.
They definitely took the FCA discount at 3 weeks instead of 30 days. At least, I'm back home with the Jeep so we will see if they call me explaining a mistake...

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
They definitely took the FCA discount at 3 weeks instead of 30 days. At least, I'm back home with the Jeep so we will see if they call me explaining a mistake...
You got the tread lightly on your 2023? The vehicle list hasn’t been updated so I am getting nervous my 2023 won’t qualify yet. So glad to hear someone got it on a 23MY

devster

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
IT Director
You got the tread lightly on your 2023? The vehicle list hasn’t been updated so I am getting nervous my 2023 won’t qualify yet. So glad to hear someone got it on a 23MY
I've had it since Friday and they haven't called me back for an error... I gave them my FCA # that I received after joining Tread Lightly and they took it; gave me the 1% below invoice. I joined 10/4 and picked up on 10/28. I was clear it said I needed to wait 30 days and they said not to worry. So, yes, 2023 Wrangler, FCA discount due to tread lightly. At least 1 success. If anything happened on the dealership end they would likely have to eat it and I would never know. The deal is closed. If I ever hear anything I will update the thread.

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I've had it since Friday and they haven't called me back for an error... I gave them my FCA # that I received after joining Tread Lightly and they took it; gave me the 1% below invoice. I joined 10/4 and picked up on 10/28. I was clear it said I needed to wait 30 days and they said not to worry. So, yes, 2023 Wrangler, FCA discount due to tread lightly. At least 1 success. If anything happened on the dealership end they would likely have to eat it and I would never know. The deal is closed. If I ever hear anything I will update the thread.
Thanks for the info. Congratulations on your new jeep. 👋🏽 Hope to be there soon if mine ever gets built. 107 days and still waiting.

Sponsored

Crowbar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLR, 20JTR
Has anyone with an order for a 2023 Jeep been told the Tread Lightly discount may not be applicable??? I realize it's up to each dealership as to if they will accept it, but this dealership has a long history of acceptance as long as the program is available. Makes me wonder if there's not some news coming later....hope not!!!
My salesperson actually told me about the Tread Lightly discount today when talking about placing an order. I knew about Tread Lightly and was going to ask if they accepted it.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
I believe quite a few of us have gotten TL/affiliate discounts on MY23 without any problems. Dealer advertised that he was honoring it back when I ordered in late July and still honored it when I picked up in late September.

Still waiting on my plates and registration, but my title of ownership finally arrived this week.

shellinglife

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon in Earl Grey
Occupation
Web Designer and Etsy shop owner
I pick up my Rubicon today and crossing my fingers they accept my Thread Lightly membership.

ATMO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 6mt 2-door Rubicon
I ordered my '23 in late June at MSRP. When it finally arrived a couple of weeks ago, I just gave them my Tread Lightly control number, checked to "make sure that the current $500 incentive was applied", and kept quiet. The finalized paperwork was 1% under invoice with the $500 incentive offered, and none of this was discussed prior- I just gave it to them without asking anything. Saved more than $4000 just like that.

randeeezy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JL Willys
anyone have luck recently with the tread lightly discount?
Sponsored