Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Randymarionjeepram.com
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Jeep Wrangler 4xe, Subaru Crosstrek
*UPDATE* ORDERING IS LIVE
Build info here:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/392-4xe-rubicon-sport-order-info.95024/

Word around town is Stellantis *might* be opening up order pools around June 15th. If this turns out to be true, I wanted to make sure I let the community know we will be extending our 7% below invoice promotion on Jeeps, 6% below invoice on Rams to 2023 models.

With current market conditions ordering is the best way to ensure you spend the least amount of time & cash looking for your dream vehicle. This forum has been such a amazing supporter of us & we really cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for our company! We wanted to bring this discount back so everyone had a fair chance at the best deal in the country on both a Jeep & a Ram.

We would love the opportunity to earn your business! If you're interested in a quote from our dealer feel free to reach out to us at anytime via Randymarion[email protected] or call our dealer directly at 336-667-2886.

We cannot wait to extend this discount to you, & make you a part of the Randy Marion family!
*Our processing fee is $248.50 & Dealer fee is $699. No other add-on, fee, will be added from there apart from your local state taxes.
*If you intend to order a 2023 model as a friendly recommendation, I would order it as soon as order pools open. With supply chain shortages amuck, this is just to ensure you get a place in line that will allow your order to be fulfilled. Usually waiting is not issue especially with normal market conditions but we have all seen how it is, its far from normal at this time. Thanks again for checking our post out!

******EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH THE XR TIRE PACKAGE IS WITHIN THESE PHOTOS*******

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Ordering OPEN & 7% Below Invoice @ RANDY MARION unnamed

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Ordering OPEN & 7% Below Invoice @ RANDY MARION Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 11.42.23 AM

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Ordering OPEN & 7% Below Invoice @ RANDY MARION Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 10.37.11 AM
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
By the way, yes that is 3 Jeep Wrangler 392 models sitting out front. They are still for sale! Check out our website at Randymarionjeepram.com!

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
What's your doc fee? Are you still not leasing to out of state customers?
Dealer fee is $699 & Processing is $248.50.
At this time we are not offering leases out of state. This is to help us ensure we keep allocations for our local customer base as well as the rest of the market. We would love to offer this nation wide, however with such a aggressive discount our allocation could & would be used up very fast if leases were a part of the agreement. Leaving a market of outright buyers & locals without a option to order from us. If this changes I will be sure to update the thread & I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause for anyone.

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
I must be looking or searching incorrectly, can't see any of the 392s.
If this deleted comment still applies, let me know. I will do a screen recording on navigating our site. It can be a bit tricky.

Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Expecting the Ram order banks to open up the same time? Any word on any changes to the 1500 for 23?

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Expecting the Ram order banks to open up the same time? Any word on any changes to the 1500 for 23?
I have not heard anything as of yet for Ram trucks, but timing shouldn't be to far apart between the two.

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
“Purchase Requirements
Minimum amount to finance is $25K and requires
7 payments be made on the loan before paying it
off or refinancing on the 8th payment.
Please arrange to have a personal or cashier's
check for down payment purposes if possible. We
do accept Debit cards. We do not accept credit
cards.
We require a $500 nonrefundable deposit”

Hi Question, is this saying that a person must finance with you to get the 7% below invoice? What if a person would like to pay cash or cannot get financed. I also live in California , thanks

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
“Purchase Requirements
cards.

Hi Question, is this saying that a person must finance with you to get the 7% below invoice? What if a person would like to pay cash or cannot get financed. I also live in California , thanks
If you look at the updated sheet in the original post, it shows percent off with and without financing.

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
“Purchase Requirements
cards.

Shoot us a email with a bit more perspective on your situation & we will see what we can do to help you out!

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
If you look at the updated sheet in the original post, it shows percent off with and without financing.
Thanks for pointing that out GATORB8
Thanks for pointing that out GATORB8. We did update this portion & possibly a few others between the promotions.
This is the most updated sheet.

Enlightened_One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Word around town is Stellantis *might* be opening up order pools around June 15th. If this turns out to be true, I wanted to make sure I let the community know we will be extending our 7% below invoice promotion on Jeeps, 6% below invoice on Rams to 2023 models.

With current market conditions ordering is the best way to ensure you spend the least amount of time & cash looking for your dream vehicle. This forum has been such a amazing supporter of us & we really cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for our company! We wanted to bring this discount back so everyone had a fair chance at the best deal in the country on both a Jeep & a Ram.

We would love the opportunity to earn your business! If you're interested in a quote from our dealer feel free to reach out to us at anytime via [email protected] or call our dealer directly at 336-667-2886.

We cannot wait to extend this discount to you, & make you a part of the Randy Marion family!
*Our processing fee is $248.50 & Dealer fee is $699. No other add-on, fee, will be added from there apart from your local state taxes.
*If you intend to order a 2023 model as a friendly recommendation, I would order it as soon as order pools open. With supply chain shortages amuck, this is just to ensure you get a place in line that will allow your order to be fulfilled. Usually waiting is not issue especially with normal market conditions but we have all seen how it is, its far from normal at this time. Thanks again for checking our post out!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Ordering OPEN & 7% Below Invoice @ RANDY MARION Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 10.37.11 AM

View attachment 609607
I have been trying to contact you Joshua. I called and left a voicemail and sent you an email. Has anyone else had issues getting a hold of him?

CTEL23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe, Ford Expedition Stealth
Your offering originally included the purchase of 392’s however as of today this is not the case. Is this the result of FCA currently not producing them or once they are offered again you do not intend on providing discounts?

OP
OP
RandyMarion CDJR

RandyMarion CDJR

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
I have been trying to contact you Joshua. I called and left a voicemail and sent you an email. Has anyone else had issues getting a hold of him?
Goodmorning sir, I apologize for your wait time!
I responded to the email you sent me yesterday eve around 3PM. Just wanted to check back in, did you receive it?

Thanks for reaching out to us. We look forward to working with you.

P.S. I am typically in office from 9am-6PM & utilize Fridays for my day off most of the time (I was running a tad behind this morning hence the late reply). If you find yourself in need of information & are unable to get someone via email please reach out to us at 336-667-2886 & one of our sales associates will be happy to help you. I have provided each one of our sales associates with information on this promotion & they would love to work with you.

Enlightened_One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Goodmorning sir, I apologize for your wait time!
I responded to the email you sent me yesterday eve around 3PM. Just wanted to check back in, did you receive it?

Thanks for reaching out to us. We look forward to working with you.

P.S. I am typically in office from 9am-6PM & utilize Fridays for my day off most of the time (I was running a tad behind this morning hence the late reply). If you find yourself in need of information & are unable to get someone via email please reach out to us at 336-667-2886 & one of our sales associates will be happy to help you. I have provided each one of our sales associates with information on this promotion & they would love to work with you.
Thank you sir, yes got your email and just replied.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.