2023 one touch/Granite Crystal

Terryishandy

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
Does anyone know why you can’t order 2023 Sahara or Rubicon in Granite Crystal with a one touch top? Is it a system glitch? It doesn’t make sense that the dealership order form will not let you.
Sponsored

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Grand Cherokee
someone on here told me today Granite Crystal color was restricted and I asked what that meant and they said its not currently available for order. I ordered my 2023 Granite Crystal Unlimited Willys almost a month ago on 6/9/22

Booker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR XR
I wasn’t able to order it on 6/9. Dealer said it wasn’t an option. Some people after me were able to order but then I heard from others it was restricted again. It seems like it just depends on the day whether it’s available or not.

DurangoWino

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Santa Fe and 2023 Rubi XR 4-door
Occupation
Retired
It seems like Granite Crystal is no longer available at all. By far my favorite color.
Seems like this is coming up again. That is the color that I ordered a month ago and I would hope if it is no longer going to be available that my dealer or Jeep would be in touch with me. If you hear anything more, I would love to get an update.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Terryishandy

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
Seems like this is coming up again. That is the color that I ordered a month ago and I would hope if it is no longer going to be available that my dealer or Jeep would be in touch with me. If you hear anything more, I would love to get an update.
It’s odd that you can still order that color, but just not with the one touch top

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

It’s odd that you can still order that color, but just not with the one touch top
If I understand correctly, at one point you couldn't order it with any form of color-matched top.

kjchamberlin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5 Sportback; 2021 JLUR 4xE
If I understand correctly, at one point you couldn't order it with any form of color-matched top.

That is exactly as I understood it since mid May. Essentially, once you include a body color hard top or SOT, Granite Crystal becomes unavailable to order in the system. Seems to be an issue with paint for the tops.

OP
OP

Terryishandy

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
That is exactly as I understood it since mid May. Essentially, once you include a body color hard top or SOT, Granite Crystal becomes unavailable to order in the system. Seems to be an issue with paint for the tops.
I suppose, but the SOT Only comes with a black frame, I had one on my 2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Terryishandy

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
My mistake, I checked a picture of my Rubicon, I thought it was not color matched, I’ll blame it on the Florida heat

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SJ Cherokee, SJ Gladiator, JKU, & JL
I wasn’t able to order it on 6/9. Dealer said it wasn’t an option. Some people after me were able to order but then I heard from others it was restricted again. It seems like it just depends on the day whether it’s available or not.
I ordered Granite Crystal on 6-9. Tons of 2023s got scheduled on 7-6, many of which ordered after I did. I didn't get scheduled yet. I bet it's because of the color. I did not order painted fenders or painted hard top.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 one touch/Granite Crystal 6-29.22.JPG

DurangoWino

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Santa Fe and 2023 Rubi XR 4-door
Occupation
Retired
I got an email yesterday stating that my Jeep is now in the queue. I would guess if there is an issue getting GC gray that they would be informing me.

GoCougs72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
I ordered Granite Crystal on 6-9. Tons of 2023s got scheduled on 7-6, many of which ordered after I did. I didn't get scheduled yet. I bet it's because of the color. I did not order painted fenders or painted hard top.

6-29.22.JPG
That's exactly what I did and

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 one touch/Granite Crystal 6-29.22.JPG
I ordered 6-4, same color, 2 door, black fenders and top. Not scheduled yet either.
Sponsored