Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

i need the forums advice this week going to the dealership to order a 2023 wrangler to replace my total loss 2022 willy sport i really need led lights and tail lamps and want to stay with mopar oem right now parts is telling me they are both backordered when i price out a 2 door willys sport or willys which comes with led from factory it ends up about 6 grand more is it worth it to upgrade to a willys instead of a willys sport? nice thing about willys o can also get alpine sound from factory
Look at the dealerships listed on the spreadsheet in my sig before ordering from your local dealership. You get get massive discounts.
Sponsored

Mckyver

First Name
Ky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL saharacon
Occupation
Sparky
totally can still build the 2021 , we’re so far behind on the Canadian site , I’m sure if it was actually ordered there would be an issue

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

totally can still build the 2021 , we’re so far behind on the Canadian site , I’m sure if it was actually ordered there would be an issue
Oh, so just on the site. No, you can play around and act like you would be able to build one, but a dealership wouldn't be able to place that order. Ditto for the 2022s still on the US Jeep site.

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
They still haven't fixed the order pages eh? Loading screens, changes to Sting-Gray color scheme etc.

I sent an order in June for Sting-Gray and am not sure if I should request a change to another color, if they have really changed the Sting-Gray color. The way it looks on the configuration looks nothing similar.

They said it would come as. 2023 so, want to change if asap if it isn't the same as previous Years.
They didn't change the color!!!!

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
Was going to buy a new 2023 willys for my wife put when I found out I could only get an etorque 3.6 and not the standard 3.6 I said NO WAY and ended up buying a very nice 2018 Rubicon 3.6 driven by a little old lady in perfect condition
What I don't need is something hanging off the front of the motor and a 48 volt battery in my off road vehicle
Leave this for the asphalt cowboys and mall crawlers
That's just my opinion
is that on 4dr? I order a 2023 2dr Willys with the regular 3.6 and manny tranny.

Sponsored

Moblrn

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S 3.6 liter V6
Occupation
RN
Is it just me that the interior picture on the builder doesn’t load up?
I got photos of only 3 of the exterior options I selected and none of the interior this morning.

caraholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taycan Turbo, 392XR, 981S, F430
I got photos of only 3 of the exterior options I selected and none of the interior this morning.
thinking maybe it’s a glitch as it did work for me last week. Still hoping for some change but I doubt it at this point.
Sponsored