Sponsored

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
Nobody has mentioned any differences yet. We're speculating that automatic emergency braking (part of the advanced safety group) will be standard since FCA agreed to add that by September 1st.
I have a 2022 Sahara 3.6 and manual transmission ordered 01 Mar 22 and I priced a 2023 Sahara with the same options, and it only showed an $800 price increase...
Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

This is weird. I was able to order yesterday from a local delearship. They never told me about June 15. Msrp went up to $79,995.00 plus all the options it came out $94,000.00. There are few options that they took out of the lists. Gorilla Glass, smokers group, trail cargo package and All weather floor mats.
You're implying that you're paying MSRP. You might want to look at the spreadsheet in my sig and consider cancelling that order.

KHR Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Wrangler
You're implying that you're paying MSRP. You might want to look at the spreadsheet in my sig and consider cancelling that order.
Thank you very very very very much for that spreadsheet. We have ordered two jeeps through that spreadsheet. We definitely owe you more than a dinner for all the money that you help save us.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude
I ordered at the end of January and was told 7-9 weeks. Here I sit at week 16 and still nothing. We just sold our second car this weekend. We had a great buyer and couldn't put it off any longer. If we have to be a one car family until August, that just won't fly.... especially since we have to get two kids to different schools at different times in the morning starting mid-August (High School and Middle School). We are private school, so no bussing for either.
We were in the same boat and eventually had to back out of our Jeep order to buy something else. We ordered at the start of December and it still has not been built. Now all I can do is see all these great experience everyone else is having. :(

Sponsored

rcjpmp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe Sahara
We were in the same boat and eventually had to back out of our Jeep order to buy something else. We ordered at the start of December and it still has not been built. Now all I can do is see all these great experience everyone else is having. :(
What did you order? My fully loaded, SOT 4xe that I ordered last month started build today.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
They are probably prioritizing producing the more fuel efficient vehicles so they don’t have to buy so many regulatory credits from Tesla.
Surprised Tesla doesn't need to sell all their credits back to SpaceX. Can't imagine blasting rockets into orbit every day is 'environmentally friendly' or 'fuel efficient'. How many MPGs does a Falcon-9 rocket get? 😆

rcjpmp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe Sahara
Surprised Tesla doesn't need to sell all their credits back to SpaceX. Can't imagine blasting rockets into orbit every day is 'environmentally friendly' or 'fuel efficient'. How many MPGs does a Falcon-9 rocket get? 😆
There are no fuel efficient rocket alternatives yet, but maybe one day.