Sponsored

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
Sorry if this has already been asked. But....if order banks for 2023s open June 15th and 2023 production is expected to begin middle August, that would mean that 2022 production has to end middle to end of July to give the factory time to retool and prepare for 2023 production, assuming there are going to be some type of changes either to the interior, grill, etc.

So......obviously, every outstanding 2022 order will have to be built by mid to end of July or get bumped to a 2023. I ordered on 4/14 and have a VIN but am still in D status and have not been scheduled to be built yet. So, at this point, Jeep has about 8 weeks to get my Wrangler built or I'm getting bumped to a 2023? I see some people getting their Wranglers within a month but I see others still waiting from Oct/Nov. So if I don't get a scheduled build date within the next 3-4 weeks, I can safely assume that my 2022 will not get built?
My Sahara went D1 on April 1st, build sheet 21 April, window sticker 23 April and I picked it up on April 27. So it doesnā€™t take all that long to get it builtā€¦
Sponsored

Cryptid

First Name
LN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Hey guys, it seems the orders for the 2023MY will begin June 15, 2022!

Whoā€™s ordering what?

42DDC7A7-7A55-42B1-874F-F687190FB1FF.jpeg
Awesome - have been wondering. Do you know anything about the rumored Infinite Editions? Any other Limited Editions? And, any information on color choices? Wish they'd bring back Anvil Gray or a better green than Sarge. Thank you!!!

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
I would like to see Mazda's Soul Red

The Mazda colors are really, really good. The red is striking. I know Jeep makes wild colors, but it would be cool to see something sharp and, I dunno, is classier the word? Sexier?

Sponsored

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Unless I missed it and the 392 is definitely not going to be available for MY2023, I will be ordering two of those (wife + mine).

I see that for the 2022, the Xtreme Recon package is no longer available for the 392 in the online configurator... Hopefully it comes back.

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Can you share a link?
I donā€™t work at a dealership so I canā€™t share the order bank. Hopefully somebody with that ability will post up what they can see.
Also, my dealership told me that they couldnā€™t see anything new for MY 2023. Not even a new color, But Jeep doesnā€™t usually put everything out on the Wranglerā€™s first day of release.

Sponsored

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

I donā€™t work at a dealership so I canā€™t share the order bank. Hopefully somebody with that ability will post up what they can see.
Also, my dealership told me that they couldnā€™t see any difference at all from MY 2022to MY 2023. But Jeep doesnā€™t usually put everything out on the first day of release.
Thanks for that - I didn't anticipate rushing out to order a '23, but am curious to see what they offer.

When the turbo inline 6 with uConnect 5 comes out ( and hopefully not a bunch of downgrades) I might pull the trigger....

Stratplexi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, BMW 535, Harley CVO Road King, 18 JLUR on order
Occupation
Engineering Director
What can you tell me about the turbo inline 6?

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

What can you tell me about the turbo inline 6?
There are a few threads about it here, T a new 3.0 inline 6 being rolled out through the Stellantis line up. Looks like Grand Wagoneer and RAM trucks will see it first, and the thinking is it makes it to the Wrangler too.

My hope is that it is smooth like the I6 in my BMW X3.

rcjpmp

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe Sahara
The MY 2023 order bank at dealerships is mostly online as of an hour agoā€¦ā€¦
Can you post some screenshots? Iā€™m particularly interested on the price and what colors and options are available on 4xe Sahara.

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
Can you post some screenshots? Iā€™m particularly interested on the price and what colors and options are available on 4xe Sahara.
I canā€™t get any screenshots because Iā€™m not affiliated with a dealership. The info I had was from a phone call from my dealership guy.
Sponsored