Sponsored

LHyter

First Name
LHyter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 wrangler unlimited x
Will the V6 return with the 2023 Rubicon??
Sponsored

jeme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
No, I had sent an email and then had a phone call. Then VON and VIN back to back and five months later:

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 JL Order Books Open June 15, 2022 7D3B9C3C-C7F1-4438-BF42-A9E6BA86171E
John that hood looks absolutely awesome. Can you please tell me a bit more about it? Thanks so much! Is it a Mojave hood or an aftermarket hood?

Sponsored

Chopperace

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURXR
I've heard the rumors but not sure anyone has gone through with it yet. Once they do the aftermarket guys who sell switches for basic power on/off will start to make a killing lmao. You can still get remote starts from outside vendors too. Any manufacturer that does that should be avoided at all costs and send them a message.
I agree but it’s no longer a rumor. BMW is doing it now and Toyota has already said they will be doing it. Some of it makes sense on the auto makers side. They can streamline the assembly line and fit all cars with the same options and then you decide what you want to activate and pay for.

izolate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLR 3.6L V6 6sp
According to this video, it's no longer possible to order a 2022 manual 2-door.

I've been slow to pull the trigger, but I'm ready now. So, if Jeep doesn't offer a 2-door manual for 2023, I think the Ford Bronco is my only option.

yeti1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep JL Two Door Rubicon
According to this video, it's no longer possible to order a 2022 manual 2-door.

I've been slow to pull the trigger, but I'm ready now. So, if Jeep doesn't offer a 2-door manual for 2023, I think the Ford Bronco is my only option.

I’m in the same boat. I would think it’s just the 22 since orders will end this month for the current year. I can’t see Jeep stopping the manual especially since Bronco offers it as well.

Last edited:

hardhat

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Rubicon 392 XR
Can't order a 2.0? I just ordered one on Monday. 🤷‍♂️
This video details which engines you can order with which trim level. From a jeep dealer, so might be accurate until they change it again.

Saw that someone had already posted this video... Sorry for the duplicate.

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I’m in the same boat. I would think it’s just the 22 since orders will end this month for the current year. I can’t see Jeep stopping the manual especially since Bronco offers it as well.
Orders will end this month? From what I understand 2023 orders start July 15th.

Newwilly420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Any idea when 2023 details will come out? If orders are starting in a month what are we ordering?

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
So wait. If Gobi only runs into June... there's a pretty good chance it may not be available for 2023 models.
Sponsored