Sponsored

2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

BEACHED WHALE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
The dream!!...flying up the Rockies @ 60 mph w/out reving 5000 rpms .Jeepers biggest criticism was the front fender flare lights. Other than that the 2.0 was hauling ass up sand dunes and outperforming the JKU with 35s. Tech will go forever, we will not. Buy smart & dont fall into "heard mentality" like buying a home 50% above value.
I
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2018-jeep-wrangler-jlu-5-700x467-c
Sponsored

Spitfire858

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR XR, Black, 3.6L eTorque
This new grill. Most people are saying due to it being so polished this is most likely the grill coming to the new models. Question really is 2023 or 2024...I like it!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2018-jeep-wrangler-jlu-5-700x467-c
I would bet this new grille is not on the 2023. Why? Because changing the grill will change airflow through it, or at least has the potential to. That means they need to test it in a variety of environments. And when they do such testing there is always a spy shot that somebody manages to snap. The fact that we have not seen any spy shots of some mysterious camouflaged Wrangler doing testing would imply that said testing hasnā€™t been done.

Reactions: LCW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR, 2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I would bet this new grille is not on the 2023. Why? Because changing the grill will change airflow through it, or at least has the potential to. That means they need to test it in a variety of environments. And when they do such testing there is always a spy shot that somebody manages to snap. The fact that we have not seen any spy shots of some mysterious camouflaged Wrangler doing testing would imply that said testing hasnā€™t been done.
I would agree, I think we see the funny looking test Jeep pics over the summer which would mean 2024 is the year. Again, still hoping since I'm taking delivery of my 2022 in 2 weeks lol.

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
My friendā€˜s cousinā€˜s sister said she heard from a guy who sells aftermarket cigarettes behind the Walmart that Jeep is going make the 4 door 5 inches longer in the back, put in 12 inch screens in the dash, make CAI standard and finally put in the catch can that EVERYONE has been waiting for.

• Haha
Reactions: LCW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR, 2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
My friendā€˜s cousinā€˜s sister said she heard from a guy who sells aftermarket cigarettes behind the Walmart that Jeep is going make the 4 door 5 inches longer in the back, put in 12 inch screens in the dash, make CAI standard and finally put in the catch can that EVERYONE has been waiting for.
shame none of those things matter like a grill lol. The new grill is coming, the only question is when my man.
Sponsored