Sponsored

rubicon20032003

First Name
Joe wrong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
My order was changed from a 2022 to a 2023. The price increase is around 2500 bucks and the dealer told me I am not price protected for this, just for rebates etc.. So I opted to add the XR package to a '23 which supposedly created a new order with Jeep. That was a bit over a week ago, and they did email me an updated price with the increase and XR which I have not signed for. I plan to cancel this order based upon my interaction with a different dealer, whom told me that the price hike is BS. In the meantime, Jeep called me a couple of hours ago and told me that I AM price protected moving from 22 to 23. This entire episode has me pissed off, so I called the dealer and told them I wanted the order cancelled. They said they'll get back to me, hopefully not with a bunch of BS.
They’ll keep order and sell it on the lot that’s all
Sponsored

Reactions: ALT

Signing Spock

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Mons, Belgium (originally, Sn Antonio, TX)
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sport; 22 JLU Willys Sport
Occupation
USAF
That’s total BS, if you signed the order sheet and gave your deposit…you’re locked. The dealer straight up tried to snag more money from you. I’d go elsewhere too. Fuck that man

Jeeppaul91

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
Occupation
Real Estate
Ordered my Rubicon with the XR package this week. Got a fair deal from a dealer about and hour away from me. Lots chargin MSRP+. Selling my camper (dont go enough), so no need for the Power Wagon that gets 8mpg (city, 10 max on the HWY). Saw some XR builds getting 16mpg on the highway. That is my excuse to the wife :LOL:
build.JPG

status.jpg
Did they go below invoice for ya? I live 20 min away and I wanted to order from them for convenience but no dealers in PA would even come close to matching Koons in VA.

Reactions: AFD

ALT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
My order was changed from a 2022 to a 2023. The price increase is around 2500 bucks and the dealer told me I am not price protected for this, just for rebates etc.. So I opted to add the XR package to a '23 which supposedly created a new order with Jeep. That was a bit over a week ago, and they did email me an updated price with the increase and XR which I have not signed for. I plan to cancel this order based upon my interaction with a different dealer, whom told me that the price hike is BS. In the meantime, Jeep called me a couple of hours ago and told me that I AM price protected moving from 22 to 23. This entire episode has me pissed off, so I called the dealer and told them I wanted the order cancelled. They said they'll get back to me, hopefully not with a bunch of BS.
Name the dealer so buyers know to avoid them.

Sponsored

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392
That’s total BS, if you signed the order sheet and gave your deposit…you’re locked. The dealer straight up tried to snag more money from you. I’d go elsewhere too. Fuck that man
I signed the initial order but no deposit was rendered.

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392
Name the dealer so buyers know to avoid them.
I will do that but want to ensure that I am done fighting with them prior to saying anything.

mtbgordon

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR 2022 GCL
Did they go below invoice for ya? I live 20 min away and I wanted to order from them for convenience but no dealers in PA would even come close to matching Koons in VA.
They are accepting the Tread Lightly program. I signed up for this about a week ago. Have to wait 30 days then I can send over my membership letter to get a better discount. They are easy to work with. Doesn't hurt to send Ryan an email to get a quote.

Jeeppaul91

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
Occupation
Real Estate
They are accepting the Tread Lightly program. I signed up for this about a week ago. Have to wait 30 days then I can send over my membership letter to get a better discount. They are easy to work with. Doesn't hurt to send Ryan an email to get a quote.
I ended up going with the 6% below invoice pricing at Koons in VA. Couple hour drive for extra savings is worth it to me. $60k+ for a Rubicon means I need to save every penny I can get. I ordered local to Lancaster County when I got my 21 Willys, they gave me an absurd trade in number on my 2020 4Runner. I ended up making out like a bandit on that deal. That 4Runner sat on their lot for 2 months. They ended up taking it to auction and losing on it. They weren’t having it this go round. They remembered my deal from last year and wouldn’t budge on anything.

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLURXR Firecracker red
I ended up going with the 6% below invoice pricing at Koons in VA. Couple hour drive for extra savings is worth it to me. $60k+ for a Rubicon means I need to save every penny I can get. I ordered local to Lancaster County when I got my 21 Willys, they gave me an absurd trade in number on my 2020 4Runner. I ended up making out like a bandit on that deal. That 4Runner sat on their lot for 2 months. They ended up taking it to auction and losing on it. They weren’t having it this go round. They remembered my deal from last year and wouldn’t budge on anything.
When did you place the order? Craig at Koons is telling me it's down to 5% below invoice now. As of a cpl of days ago.

Sponsored

Jeeppaul91

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
Occupation
Real Estate
When did you place the order? Craig at Koons is telling me it's down to 5% below invoice now. As of a cpl of days ago.
I placed the order this past Wednesday, 6/22. I guess I got it in at the right time.

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I placed the order this past Wednesday, 6/22. I guess I got it in at the right time.
You made it on the last day wow. I hesitated and lost 1%. On a $66k msrp that stings a little.

Jeeppaul91

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
Occupation
Real Estate
You made it on the last day wow. I hesitated and lost 1%. On a $66k msrp that stings a little.
That sucks man but at least you’re getting 5% below invoice. Lots of people out here are paying over MSRP for vehicles.

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That sucks man but at least you’re getting 5% below invoice. Lots of people out here are paying over MSRP for vehicles.
This is true. Plus another .5 for Tread Lightly. Can't complain TOO much lol.

Jeeppaul91

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
Occupation
Real Estate
This is true. Plus another .5 for Tread Lightly. Can't complain TOO much lol.
I’m just curious about the 23’s in general. If they happen to do a light refresh on the 23‘s or a 20th anniversary package on Rubicons, will all 2023 Rubicons get that?
Sponsored