Sponsored

wdbrjr

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Seems we need to wait for the first 2023 guide to post before we can actually see what's available and how much without dicking around with a dealer first
Considering they aren't starting production for a couple months it would probably be best to just wait and see since these posts clearly show the options and such from the June 1 guide for the 2022 models. The real 2023 data seems speculative at best even with build sheets which will probably change. The '22 year June 1 guide did show the auto and engine married together in pricing like everyone has on the '23's so thats not actually new to '23.
Pretty sure that fancy safety thing will be standard and they simply haven't upgraded the software yet and since "First in - First out" is not Jeeps policy, we may as well wait a couple weeks
Could be something awesome like a new color !!!, or Xtreme Recon on a 2 door sport !!!, Hover Jeeps !!!
Let me dream :sun:
I chose to order now as the price is likely to increase again and my dealer told me the price we agreed to is locked in now. I’m already paying about $2k more because I waited two weeks too long to order a 2022. I didn’t want to compound that mistake.
Sponsored

Poordad

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Acura TSX, 2015 Chrysler 300s, 2023 JLUR
Seems we need to wait for the first 2023 guide to post before we can actually see what's available and how much without dicking around with a dealer first
Considering they aren't starting production for a couple months it would probably be best to just wait and see since these posts clearly show the options and such from the June 1 guide for the 2022 models. The real 2023 data seems speculative at best even with build sheets which will probably change. The '22 year June 1 guide did show the auto and engine married together in pricing like everyone has on the '23's so thats not actually new to '23.
Pretty sure that fancy safety thing will be standard and they simply haven't upgraded the software yet and since "First in - First out" is not Jeeps policy, we may as well wait a couple weeks
Could be something awesome like a new color !!!, or Xtreme Recon on a 2 door sport !!!, Hover Jeeps !!!
I chose to order now as the price is likely to increase again and my dealer told me the price we agreed to is locked in now. I’m already paying about $2k more because I waited two weeks too long to order a 2022. I didn’t want to compound that mistake.
I am with you, but missed it by 2 days. Got the price increase AND no Gobi.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

It's unexpected that Advanced Brake Assist is only showing up on 37 of the first 60 domestic 2023 build sheets: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...wing-what-to-expect-in-the-2023-models.95500/

DurangoWino

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Santa Fe and 2023 Rubi XR 4-door
Occupation
Retired
Same story for me. Still have a bronco on order 1 yo later. No end in sight for it.
just ordered JLUR manual trans yesterday.
moneys on the jeep arriving before the bronco even gets scheduled for getting built.
Just got an email from Jeep with my order # in the email. No calls yet saying that Granite Gray is not available. Yeah!

tnkaren68

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Compass upgrading to JLU
I’m getting ready to order. Just received my quote today.

Snazzberry is not available to order at this time.

Sponsored

1BadDad

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Innovator
My pops just ordered a match to my
21 except he’s doing hydro blue! I’m pumped. Now we get to spend my money and my inheritance. lol

tnkaren68

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Compass upgrading to JLU
I looked but there are no dealers close to me. The closest big city to me is the Memphis, TN area. With my work schedule I cannot drive hundreds of miles away to order and get one. Wish one was closer but thanks for the suggestions.
There is a dealer in Springfield TN. Just west of Nashville. Up to 7% under Invoice! Just ordered from them.

tnkaren68

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Compass upgrading to JLU
Ordered Sarge green 2-door Sport S today!
Super excited. Ordered from Gupton in Tn. About 2 hours from me.

Newwilly420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Got my 23 VIN # this morning. Mike mentioned he expects production to start first week of August.
wow a 2023 VIN? I ordered 6/2 and no VIN yet. I didn’t expect they would start issuing VINs until closer to production.

Sponsored

tnkaren68

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Compass upgrading to JLU
Got my 23 VIN # this morning. Mike mentioned he expects production to start first week of August.
When did you put the order in?

jasander77

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ordered - 2023 4DR Rubicon XR
Some may find this useful. I haven't seen anyone detail price differences. If so, I missed it. I had a quote built for a '22 w/XR package, hem-hawed two weeks too long and they pulled the XR package from Rubicons. Decided to wait and now exact same build comes out to $1750 more in '23.

Comparing the two quotes:

4-Door Base price: was $44600 ; now $46000
V6 eT/Auto: was $1250+2500 ; V6 eT now standard, 8-spd Auto now $4000 ... $250 overall increase
Leather: was $1895 ; now $1995
Body Color Highline Fenders: was $895 ; now $995
Safety Group: was $995 ; now $1145
Cold Weather: was $1145 ; now $1195
Gorilla Glass actually dropped from $495 to $295.

The remainder of my options stayed the same price ... XR Package, Color matched roof, LEDs, Trailer Tow, Steel Bumpers, Off-road camera, etc.

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
Some may find this useful. I haven't seen anyone detail price differences. If so, I missed it. I had a quote built for a '22 w/XR package, hem-hawed two weeks too long and they pulled the XR package from Rubicons. Decided to wait and now exact same build comes out to $1750 more in '23.

Comparing the two quotes:

4-Door Base price: was $44600 ; now $46000
V6 eT/Auto: was $1250+2500 ; V6 eT now standard, 8-spd Auto now $4000 ... $250 overall increase
Leather: was $1895 ; now $1995
Body Color Highline Fenders: was $895 ; now $995
Safety Group: was $995 ; now $1145
Cold Weather: was $1145 ; now $1195
Gorilla Glass actually dropped from $495 to $295.

The remainder of my options stayed the same price ... XR Package, Color matched roof, LEDs, Trailer Tow, Steel Bumpers, Off-road camera, etc.
Nice analysis. Thanks.

In '22, getting LED package meant that the Safety Group reduced by $100 MSRP so you don't pay twice for LED Tail lights. Not sure if the $1145 is before or after you get that $100 off for having LEDs also.

jasander77

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ordered - 2023 4DR Rubicon XR
Nice analysis. Thanks.

In '22, getting LED package meant that the Safety Group reduced by $100 MSRP so you don't pay twice for LED Tail lights. Not sure if the $1145 is before or after you get that $100 off for having LEDs also.
Not sure. Just what it shows going line-by-line between the two. I hadn't even realized LED tail lights were part of the the safety package. 🤦‍♂️ On another note ... your profile pic just happens to match my order.👍
Sponsored