Sponsored

Rann61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I’m assuming you have to go to a dealer to even look online to order one. When I go to the Jeep website it still has 2022 when trying to build one. I would like to view the 2023 options before going to the dealer to order one. I am wanting a Jeep Wrangler Willy in black with a black hard top. I have been waiting for the 2023 because I want the 3.6L engine and you cannot currently get them on the 2022 ordering. Anyone know where you may be able to view the options and any changes that may be on the 2023’s?
Sponsored

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
I’m assuming you have to go to a dealer to even look online to order one. When I go to the Jeep website it still has 2022 when trying to build one. I would like to view the 2023 options before going to the dealer to order one. I am wanting a Jeep Wrangler Willy in black with a black hard top. I have been waiting for the 2023 because I want the 3.6L engine and you cannot currently get them on the 2022 ordering. Anyone know where you may be able to view the options and any changes that may be on the 2023’s?
Typically the dealer is the best option. Usually after about a month or so, the site changes. They usually try to wrap up current orders before changing over to the next year on the site.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Consider looking at the spreadsheet in my signature before going to a local dealer. Ordering for under invoice could save you a few thousand dollars. Mine came out to $6,350 below MSRP, which gave me some freedom to dump a few multiples of that into an AEV build plus some additions.

Rann61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Consider looking at the spreadsheet in my signature before going to a local dealer. Ordering for under invoice could save you a few thousand dollars. Mine came out to $6,350 below MSRP, which gave me some freedom to dump a few multiples of that into an AEV build plus some additions.
I looked but there are no dealers close to me. The closest big city to me is the Memphis, TN area. With my work schedule I cannot drive hundreds of miles away to order and get one. Wish one was closer but thanks for the suggestions.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I looked but there are no dealers close to me. The closest big city to me is the Memphis, TN area. With my work schedule I cannot drive hundreds of miles away to order and get one. Wish one was closer but thanks for the suggestions.
You don't have to go there to order it. You can also have it shipped to you. Just something to consider.

At least get Tread Lightly for 1% under invoice. That by itself is a massive discount.

Sponsored

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
Here is what appears to be something that is a large price increase. On this 2023 sales sheet the 8-Spd Auto 850RE Automatic transmission is now $4000!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Jeep Wrangler Ordering Now Open! (Earlier Than Expected) Price Sheet

350camper

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTU
Here is what appears to be something that is a large price increase. On this 2023 sales sheet the 8-Spd Auto 850RE Automatic transmission is now $4000!!!
This looks like a $750 price increase in the powertrain. The V6 eTorque is used to be a $1250 option. 850RE $2000. Total was $3250 in FY22.

yeti1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep JL Two Door Rubicon
Auto is $2500 e torque is now $1500 upgrade I had a quote on a diesel and the auto alone was $2500

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Jeep Wrangler Ordering Now Open! (Earlier Than Expected) Price Sheet
Crazy. I bought my ‘20 Ruby fully loaded with every option and paid $54k. What a difference 2 years makes.

Rann61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don't have to go there to order it. You can also have it shipped to you. Just something to consider.

At least get Tread Lightly for 1% under invoice. That by itself is a massive discount.
I’m not familiar with Tread Lightly and how it works. What is it?

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I’m not familiar with Tread Lightly and how it works. What is it?
Go to the spreadsheet topic in my signature. That contains a link to the affiliate discount topic where it's discussed.

You basically join Tread Lightly for $100 and you get 1% below invoice pricing. The only catch is that you have to wait 30 days after joining before taking delivery, but that's unlikely to be an issue. It only applies to custom orders.

Wranglin'n'Danglin

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport Unlimited
2023 Models start rolling down the assembly line on September 1st, 2022. If you are ordering now, you have a minimum of three months built-in wait time.
I ordered mine last week and my dealer told me to expect delivery In October. Maybe September...

Poordad

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Acura TSX, 2015 Chrysler 300s, 2023 JLUR

Price Sheet.jpeg
Interesting. On my order it was 2K. I ordered a 2.0, though.

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
Seems we need to wait for the first 2023 guide to post before we can actually see what's available and how much without dicking around with a dealer first
Considering they aren't starting production for a couple months it would probably be best to just wait and see since these posts clearly show the options and such from the June 1 guide for the 2022 models. The real 2023 data seems speculative at best even with build sheets which will probably change. The '22 year June 1 guide did show the auto and engine married together in pricing like everyone has on the '23's so thats not actually new to '23.
Pretty sure that fancy safety thing will be standard and they simply haven't upgraded the software yet and since "First in - First out" is not Jeeps policy, we may as well wait a couple weeks
Could be something awesome like a new color !!!, or Xtreme Recon on a 2 door sport !!!, Hover Jeeps !!!
Let me dream :sun:
Sponsored