Sponsored

Ketamingo

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Honda Accord. 2023 JLUR XR HVY ordered 6/25.

JerseyMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Willys Sport, 2019 JLU Sahara
Would be nice to see the Xtreme Recon available across the board instead of on only higher end units which generally already are lifted more with bigger tires
And lets not even get started on wanting it on a 2 door sport !!!
Also, thanks for the guides.... seriously here nothing to drool over for sure in this latest offering - the 3 grays is getting almost humorous now, would be if not so sad 🙁
2 door Mojito sport XR and I'll order today 🤠
You can get the XR package on a Willys Sport which is relatively base(about $2k more than a Base sport). Unfortunately you can only get it on the 4 door and with the Auto transmission though.

Archeonomy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vanderhall
So the Select Track 4 Wheel Drive is now an option on the Sport S, but it says DHP meaning it is part of a package (I guess). Wondering what else that package includes.

JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr
That would be nice if they did, but I wouldn't count on it. That extra grand plus for a previously no-charge wheel has been keeping me from placing an order right now. It's 100% greedy bullshit imo.
I hear ya.
Forced to pay for a wheel I really don't like didn't sit well.
I was going to order a Rubicon, but switched to a Willys for that reason.
It gets the base Rubicon wheel, just painted all black. No extra charge!

Reactions: AFD

MoWheelsMoProblems

First Name
Tez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gobi Rubicon
Occupation
Administrative Assistant
I was told I can't order a Sahara right now, like it's not even an option. Anyone hear anything about this? Will they just not be ordered for 23MY?

Sponsored

350camper

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTU
Refresh won't happen until 2024-5, most likely. Maybe some options, colors, and standard small changes will come. A special edition or two, but the design won't change. Order guides and banks are out and open. I wouldn't expect anything other than maybe the 20th anniversary edition Rubicon now and maybe some colors.
Really look forward to Jeep bring back classic color such as Punk's orange, Mojito Green, hella yella

Jtaugner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURD / 03 Cobra
Build Thread
Link
My order went through today and Gorilla Glass is no longer available. Not sure if temporary or permanent. Dealer said it disappeared from the system.

Another change, not sure if this was mentioned or not, is in order to get the Front Camera, you have to get the LED Package, wasn't the case for 2022's.

Last edited:

Ketamingo

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Honda Accord. 2023 JLUR XR HVY ordered 6/25.
Added a little more.... just a little

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Jeep Wrangler Order Guides (2-door JL and 4-door JLU) - Updated Monthly Screenshot_20220630-005158_Chrome
You can now click the individual models. This allows you to view the new stock Rubicon wheels vs the currently forced upgrade (which are in fact the 2022 stock Rubicon wheels). It looks as though they're actively updating the site this morning.

Screenshot_20220630-072414.png

Last edited:

Shasha1334

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR Hard Rock edition
You can now click the individual models. This allows you to view the new stock Rubicon wheels vs the currently forced upgrade (which are in fact the 2022 stock Rubicon wheels).

Screenshot_20220630-072414.png
This looks like a new option
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Jeep Wrangler Order Guides (2-door JL and 4-door JLU) - Updated Monthly 1656589796018

Sponsored

Flubnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Sport

RenegadeCJ5

First Name
Glover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR
This is the first version of the 2023 Wrangler Code Guides.

2-door JL Order Guide

4-door JLU Order Guide

View attachment 2 door 6-13-22 JL Wrangler Order Guide.pdf

View attachment 4 door 6-13-22 JLU Wrangler Order Guide.pdf
I place a deposit on a 2023 Rubicon 392 XR on June 18th. Wanted it in Granite Crystal, but was told it was unavailable so I had to get it in Black. Now (as of June 29th) my dealer is saying that Granite Crystal is only available with a Sky One-Touch top. Anyone know the ground truth on this? Also, my order status is still 8A (pending) and priority 99. However, my dealer says they can't change my order if I wanted to. Are they lying to me and, if so, what would be their motivation to keep my order unchanged?

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
You can now click the individual models. This allows you to view the new stock Rubicon wheels vs the currently forced upgrade (which are in fact the 2022 stock Rubicon wheels).

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Jeep Wrangler Order Guides (2-door JL and 4-door JLU) - Updated Monthly 1656589796018
Fuck me those things are UGLY.

This looks like a new option
Awesome! Snorkel from factory! Literally the only thing I wish I had from '23 so far. I bet it's 3.6 only though lol.

Jtaugner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURD / 03 Cobra
Build Thread
Link
I place a deposit on a 2023 Rubicon 392 XR on June 18th. Wanted it in Granite Crystal, but was told it was unavailable so I had to get it in Black. Now (as of June 29th) my dealer is saying that Granite Crystal is only available with a Sky One-Touch top. Anyone know the ground truth on this? Also, my order status is still 8A (pending) and priority 99. However, my dealer says they can't change my order if I wanted to. Are they lying to me and, if so, what would be their motivation to keep my order unchanged?
There's post around, maybe in the 2022 order guide where people mentioned they couldn't get Granite Crystal painted tops, sometimes the color was completely unavailable certain times as well. I think they've had issues with the color previously.

caraholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taycan Turbo, 392XR, 981S, F430
they are for sure pulling your chain when they say then can’t change it for you. I changed an option on my 22 4 months into its order.
Sponsored