Sponsored

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Had been thinking about ordering a 2023 for awhile and then when I finally got around to going, I found out the window was closed. I currently have a 2021 JLR but really wanted to get a new one with the Sky One Touch top. I just don't like dealing with the panels and find that I'm rarely taking them off these days

I have been thinking about waiting to order a 2024 but I really am not keen on the changes they're making.

So I went searching around for a 2023 on a lot somewhere and have one located! Working on buying and finalizing it!

Fingers crossed!
Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Had been thinking about ordering a 2023 for awhile and then when I finally got around to going, I found out the window was closed. I currently have a 2021 JLR but really wanted to get a new one with the Sky One Touch top. I just don't like dealing with the panels and find that I'm rarely taking them off these days

I have been thinking about waiting to order a 2024 but I really am not keen on the changes they're making.

So I went searching around for a 2023 on a lot somewhere and have one located! Working on buying and finalizing it!

Fingers crossed!
Hopefully you'll get a decent deal as well as realize that many dealerships are offering below invoice pricing for custom orders. See my sig.