Sponsored

WongBob

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TBSS
By the order guide it looks like you could order a 3.6 etorque auto Rubicon XR with 4.88's. Any dealer systems showing that to be possible?
Sponsored

Powelligator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon, 2022 JL Rubicon
Clubs

That's cool, and yeah, I don't particularly like the "20" there either. For some reason, I immediately read it as "2.0" and wonder why in the heck they'd stick the 2.0L engine in a 392, lol. But I guess if they're going to be doing 20th Anniversary stuff, they might as well treat all the Rubicons with some special touches.
Yeah, that looks kind of goofy, at least on the 392. At a quick glance you think it's a 2.0L Rubicon that some kid glued on some 392 numbers on the hood.

Reactions: AFD

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
Would be nice to see the Xtreme Recon available across the board instead of on only higher end units which generally already are lifted more with bigger tires
And lets not even get started on wanting it on a 2 door sport !!!
Also, thanks for the guides.... seriously here nothing to drool over for sure in this latest offering - the 3 grays is getting almost humorous now, would be if not so sad 🙁
2 door Mojito sport XR and I'll order today 🤠

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Yeah, that looks kind of goofy, at least on the 392. At a quick glance you think it's a 2.0L Rubicon that some kid glued on some 392 numbers on the hood.
I'd really like to see them do the '41 Concept decal on all the Rubicons and change it to read RU31-C0N/20. Think something like that would be cool..

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Jeep Wrangler Order Guides (2-door JL and 4-door JLU) - Updated Monthly Image1

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
I'd really like to see them do the '41 Concept decal on all the Rubicons and change it to read RU31-C0N/20. Think something like that would be cool..

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Jeep Wrangler Order Guides (2-door JL and 4-door JLU) - Updated Monthly Image1
There are other ways to make that happen 😉

Sponsored

Jtaugner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURD / 03 Cobra
Build Thread
Link
Does anyone have a picture of what the WGM wheels look like? Jeep is still forcing the $1,095 WGM wheels on all Rubicon builds less you get the XR Package. Since mines a Diesel, that isn't an option.

geolchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2023 JLUR on order
Does anyone have a picture of what the WGM wheels look like? Jeep is still forcing the $1,095 WGM wheels on all Rubicon builds less you get the XR Package. Since mines a Diesel, that isn't an option.
As far as I can determine, the WGM's are the new free wheels that aren't available yet. They seem to be the same as the old Rubicon Recon (not Xtreme) wheels, which are pretty much the same as the ones on the 4XE. The paid upgrade they're forcing on us seem to be the exact same as the current free / standard Rubicon wheels.

Last edited:
Reactions: AFD

rkeen81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon/2023 JLU Rubicon 4xe (Hydro Blue
As far as I can determine, the WGM's are the new free wheels that aren't available yet. They seem to be the same as the old Moab wheels, which are pretty much the same as the ones on the 4XE. The paid upgrade they're forcing on us seem to be the exact same as the current free / standard Rubicon wheels.
My 4xe Rubicon order has no charge for wheels like I see in the ICE orders.

rkeen81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon/2023 JLU Rubicon 4xe (Hydro Blue
As far as I can determine, the WGM's are the new free wheels that aren't available yet. They seem to be the same as the old Moab wheels, which are pretty much the same as the ones on the 4XE. The paid upgrade they're forcing on us seem to be the exact same as the current free / standard Rubicon wheels.
Screenshot_20220624-213632_Adobe Fill & Sign.jpg

Sponsored

Jtaugner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURD / 03 Cobra
Build Thread
Link

I'm curious if they'll remove the $1,095 charge once vehicles are delivered.

Dealer sent me this picture for the WGM wheels incase anyone else is curious.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Jeep Wrangler Order Guides (2-door JL and 4-door JLU) - Updated Monthly iris

Last edited:

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
According to the order guide on the 2dr, it looks like the base sport finally gets A/C standard. Unless I'm totally reading it wrong, which is a possibility. I don't think that was the case with the '22s. I know it wasn't the case a few years ago.

Am I right or wrong here? Please let me know.

WongBob

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TBSS
Any 3.6 auto Rubicons possible with 4.88s?

Thinking about canceling my XR order if 4.88s are an option with either 3.6 auto.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
I'm curious if they'll remove the $1,095 charge once vehicles are delivered.

Dealer sent me this picture for the WGM wheels incase anyone else is curious.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Jeep Wrangler Order Guides (2-door JL and 4-door JLU) - Updated Monthly iris
That would be nice if they did, but I wouldn't count on it. That extra grand plus for a previously no-charge wheel has been keeping me from placing an order right now. It's 100% greedy bullshit imo.

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
Nice build! Wow, prices sure have skyrocketed. I ordered my '22 JLUR 4XE in last December and received it in March. Same options but I also have the Premium half Doors, white letter tires and the Trail Rails (which are awesome BTW!). My list was $75,440. Keep in mind that the half doors are a $4K option!.
Sponsored