Sponsored

2023 Jeep Wrangler 392 Invoice & MSRP Pricing - Order Banks Open for Sold orders 6/2/2022

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Might there be another color added later in the year?
Towards the end of the model year is usually the sweet spot to order if you can wait. I held off in 2022 and so glad I did because I got Limited edition Gobi at the end. One of my favorite colors on a Jeep. 👍

Affroe

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Good morning everyone,

Stellantis has updated their pricing for the 2023 Jeep Wrangler 392 and you can now place reatil orders for the 392. I have attached some information here for your reference.
1654174394657.png

Colors Available.

1654175787648.png

We are ordering all 2023 Jeep Wrangler 392s at $6000 off MSRP. There is currently availability for the Extreme Recon package based on the order bank. All other Wranglers are 4% under invoice.

We are also pricing all Mopar Protection plans at $50 over dealer cost.
You got this sheet for the Rubicon

Reactions: AFD

Sponsored

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
If there’s a 2023 20th Anniversary 392 with factory 37s I might have to pull the trigger…anyone check the price on H1 Alpha’s lately? Insanity. Might be worth a pretty penny in 5-10 years!

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Makes me so glad I got my 392 when I did.

TJJL19

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
I mean...eventually they're going to run out of people wanting to pay 80k for a wrangler and will have to discount heavily or just sunset the 392....right?
I hope they hold off, until I win the Lottery!

Sponsored

tribefan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys XR
You got this sheet for the Rubicon
Would like to see this for the Willys and the Sport S too, if possible. Would like to plan for which model I want to go with by comparing the below-invoice prices.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Would like to see this for the Willys and the Sport S too, if possible. Would like to plan for which model I want to go with by comparing the below-invoice prices.
Which engine options are you looking for?

Osso

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ-7, 1985 CJ-7, 1993 JGCLL, 2012 JGCLL 5.7
Occupation
Retired
If I was a betting man...

If I was a betting man, I would bet that FCA did not include the granite crystal metallic clear coat exterior paint when they opened the 2023 Wrangler Rubicon 392XR order banks to bring this color back with the addition of 20th Anniversary stickers as hinted in the Moab Easter Jeep Safari pictures. By no means am I saying that they will implement the structural changes... Just betting on an expensive sticker package with some additional stitching in the seats. Why did FCA not do this from the onset? My guess is that FCA will wait until 392XR orders taper before pushing out this final highly sought-after product!

With that said, I have no insider information... Just like many of you, I am looking to purchase a 2023 392XR in granite crystal metallic clear coat with the sky one touch and found it odd that the color is not available. I have spoken to several dealers around the country and none could give me a reasonable explanation as to why it's not available. As I am not the only Jeep enthusiast seeking this model/color, some dealers told me that they have reached out to their Jeep reps who did not provide any substantive information as to if and when the color will become available - just that it is not. Upon learning of this, I then took a trip back to the Moab Easter Jeep Safari pictures to find that granite crystal metallic clear coat was the color of choice for the 20th Anniversary teaser pictures which left me thinking and sharing these thoughts...

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Jeep Wrangler 392 Invoice & MSRP Pricing - Order Banks Open for Sold orders 6/2/2022 1654609646032
Sponsored