2023 Jeep vs. Curb, Curb wins.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Well, it was nice for the few weeks we had it. My wife was basically pitted into a curb @ 35mph by a distracted driver. The right rear wheel took the brunt of the impact. No injuries, other than the Jeep and the other lady's insurance rates.
The aftermath of sliding into a curb @ 35mph, $38K+ in damage, and the frame was too jacked to fix. Totaled.
IMG_3431.jpeg
IMG_3430.jpeg

IMG_3432.jpeg
Ouch. So sorry this happened. I hope the other driver's insurance can help with some of those costs.

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
No, the officer cited the other driver based on her recollection of events., it wasn't until USAA told me she was fighting responsibility that I contacted the officer for to pull the video for review.
Love The Eagle. Thank you for your membership, and thank you (or your loved one) for your service.

Sponsored

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Take 2... Ordered the replacement from Mitch @ Ourisman CDJR in Clarksville, MD. Took about 9 weeks from order to delivery. Just in time for spring.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Jeep vs. Curb, Curb wins. IMG_4112
Very good to see you got the replacement you wanted, and relatively quickly. As someone who ordered as well, I do fear the idea of some distracted driver totaling my Jeep.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
As someone who ordered as well, I do fear the idea of some distracted driver totaling my Jeep.
Just yesterday did I have to move well to the right in my own lane so that the woman driving the Suburban in the oncoming lane could continue looking at her infotainment screen.