Sponsored

2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Who else ordered their 2023 Wrangler from Gupton? Let's share our ordering, tracking and deliver experiences. I'll go first.

Ordered - 6/3
Received VIN and estimate ship date - 6/12
Tracker updated with VIN 8/16

Ship date - Originally 8/18 later bumped to 8/22 in production early on 8/20
Vehicle built 8/23
Estimated delivery - Originally 10/1 changed to 9/30 when it went into production. Changed to 9/14 once it was built.

Order details
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hydro Blue
2.0 with Automatic Transmission
Hard top
Black top and fenders
Cloth seats
Tow and Heavy Duty Electrical Group
LED Lighting Group
Cold Weather Group
Integrated Off-Road Camera

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports iris
Sponsored

Last edited:

yecats609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sahara
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 8BAFD7EC-6699-44D8-B506-C508A6BB8832

7/18- deposit w/Daniel
7/19- order accepted by Jeep
7/21- Jeep Wave email w/VON
7/22- POC from Renee w/VIN listed ( #526361)
8/16- Pizza Tracker update to “scheduled” , email update from Jeep & text message from Jeep

Tread Lightly membership 7/19 and had the electronic letter from Mandy on 7/22.
I also used code “TL!Life” during check out which dropped the cost of the membership down to $80

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kryten

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 8BAFD7EC-6699-44D8-B506-C508A6BB8832

7/18- deposit w/Daniel
7/19- order accepted by Jeep
7/21- Jeep Wave email w/VON
7/22- POC from Renee w/VIN listed
8/16- Pizza Tracker update to “scheduled” , email update from Jeep & text message from Jeep

Tread Lightly membership 7/19 and had the electronic letter from Mandy on 7/22.
I also used code “TL!Life” during check out which dropped the cost of the membership down to $80
My cousin has a white one and man is it white! It’s really bright. I didn’t think I would like it but it looks really nice.

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SJ Cherokee, SJ Gladiator, JKU, & JL
2023 2-Door Rubicon - 3.6L 6-Speed - Hard Top, LEDs, Towing & HD Electrical

6-9 - Ordered / Received VON
8-5 - Got VIN from Renee
9-20 - Moved to D1 "scheduled" status on tracker
10-5 - Moved to E "in production" status on tracker

As of 10-16 still "in production"

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports Jeep Order.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kryten

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door Rubicon - 3.6L 6-Speed - Hard Top, LEDs, Towing & HD Electrical

6-9 Ordered / Received VON
8-5 Got VIN from Renee

Don't know if it's scheduled yet or not. Don't know if there is an estimated ship date yet. Pizza tracker is useless.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports Jeep Order.JPG
It seems like the tracker actually starts working once you get close to production. My “ship date” is Monday. The tracker didn’t update until this past Tuesday.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kryten

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Today on the tracker I got an expected delivery date of 10/1. Does anyone else that ordered from Gupton have a delivery date yet?

JeeperChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future JLU owner
Occupation
Cloud Services Engineer
I'm starting to build up my config right now, Requested pricing 8/23/22, sent back a few questions / clarifications.

JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr
Got my 'scheduled' notification on Friday.
Called Daniel and he said estimated ship date was 9/17.

6/24 order date.
2dr Willys. 3.6L, auto, safety, and Alpine.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Who else ordered their 2023 Wrangler from Gupton? Let's share our ordering, tracking and deliver experiences. I'll go first.

Ordered - 6/3
Received VIN and estimate ship date - 6/12
Tracker updated with VIN 8/16

Ship date - Originally 8/18 later bumped to 8/22

Order details
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hydro Blue
2.0 with Automatic Transmission
Hard top
Black top and fenders
Cloth seats
Tow and Heavy Duty Electrical Group
LED Lighting Group
Cold Weather Group
Integrated Off-Road Camera

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 717E34B0-41ED-4F7C-89EB-51C020ABC819
Nice. I see you ordered an actual color, thanks for that, and hands-down the best available color, none-the-less.

I hope your transaction goes smoothly this time around.

If you latest date holds, it will mirror both my Hella and Hydro build times.

I'm actually considering ordering for a 3rd time. Carvana is again offering me way more than I paid, if they go up another $500, I'm placing my '23 order with Gupton again. My April dropped '22 Hydro has 10K on it now.

Honestly, I would order a carbon copy of my '22, possibly dropping coin this time for the Alpine system.

It would actually be way cheaper than my '22 cuz I already have the dual top group and OEM doors off mirror kit.

Only downside would be an probable January drop date and traveling home in the heart of winter.

Sponsored

Santana74

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wrangler Sahara Altitude 3.0l, 18 Jaguar F-Pace
Ordered from Daniel on 8-10. It’s a diesel. Can’t wait; first Wrangler since 97 TJ.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 717E34B0-41ED-4F7C-89EB-51C020ABC819
I ordered the beginning of June. Still waiting for my Diesel Sahara Altitude. Gupton Motors gave me a great deal. đź‘Ť

OP
OP
Kryten

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice. I see you ordered an actual color, thanks for that, and hands-down the best available color, none-the-less.

I'm actually considering ordering for a 3rd time. Carvana is again offering me way more than I paid, if they go up another $500, I'm placing my '23 order with Gupton again. My April dropped '22 Hydro has 10K on it now.

Honestly, I would order a carbon copy of my '22, possibly dropping coin this time for the Alpine system.

It would actually be way cheaper than my '22 cuz I already have the dual top group and OEM doors off mirror kit.

Only downside would be an probable January drop date and traveling home in the heart of winter.
My 22 order was a Hydro. It really is an awesome color. Things seem to be going better this time. We’ll see if it continues to go smoothly. They’re saying I’ll have it by the end of September. If that’s the case I’ll be thrilled.

OP
OP
Kryten

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Got another update today. The tracker shows that it's built and the estimated delivery date changed from Sept 29 to Sept 14! Things seem to be going a lot smoother this time. We'll see if it really works out as well as they're estimating.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports IMG_0717

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe

One thing to think about when selling as opposed to trading a vehicle in. If you pay $60,000 for your Jeep, you pay tax on $60,000. If you trade in your old Jeep and get $30,000 for it, then you only pay tax on $30,000. Taxes on $60,000 is $4500, but taxes on $30,000 is only $2250. The taxes my county of Ohio the tax is 7.5%. But if they offer enough more on just selling it would be worth it.

jasander77

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ordered - 2023 4DR Rubicon XR
Got another update today. The tracker shows that it's built and the estimated delivery date changed from Sept 29 to Sept 14! Things seem to be going a lot smoother this time. We'll see if it really works out as well as they're estimating.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports IMG_0717
Looks like the Gupton allocation isn’t as far back as I thought. I just noticed you ordered 6/3 and was wondering the heck your ordered that early. I contacted Daniel in May and didn’t order until 6/13. Went back thru messages and realized I messaged him on 6/2, but XR package wasn’t available yet. Hence, the later date. Looks like the estimated ship date was also on par? Mine is 9/5 … we shall see. Congrats btw.
Sponsored