Sponsored

NOIDEAWIAM

First Name
NICK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22JLU 392 XR, 21 Charger Hellcat Redeye
I hate these kinds of teaser photos, but does it look like wider fenders? Maybe even bigger/taller if you check out the fender vent cutout in the front fender flare.

I wonder if the door opening smoothing is just a piece of trim that closes in place... like a door with a giant hole.

Fq3gcH3XgAAYLGo.jpg
It looks like it could be a low mounted mirror too.....Maybe be protected by the fender?

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Here comes the annual parade of Mopar accessories that your dealer will happily sell to you, and then use as excuse to refuse warranty work... šŸ˜«

Last edited:

Smoke ā€˜Em

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLR
I guess a 4 door Chevy Corvette is next because, why not?
I think thatā€™s an absolute lock. Itā€™s worked wonders for the Germans and Italians, so it wouldnā€™t surprise me a bit.

Unfortunately, I donā€™t think weā€™ll see much love from Jeep for the two door in the future. :brokenhearted:

Sponsored

IanNubbit

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT 6MT Sport & 2023 JL 2 Door 6MT Sport
Occupation
Jeep Dealer Tech
They are just rehashed Magneto versions. Nothing to get excited about.
Magneto is honestly my favorite and glad it keeps getting revised. Literally showing us a public access to the development of a EV Wrangler

JeepFiend

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door, 2011 Ford F-150 STX
Occupation
System Administrator
I agree, looks like the 2 door is just another rendition of the Magneto, which I'm good with...as long as I have a diesel to pull it to and from the trail.

Sponsored

XtremeRetard

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Clearly, the wide body concept is to fit the full float Dana 60 72" wide axles and house the HO Hurriance I6 twin turbo engine with 30-gallon tank.

No way would it be a 3 mile range (probably only 1 mile on Hells Revenge) 4Xe.

(only 3 weeks till April 1)

sardog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler X-Gone, 2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
It looks like it could be a low mounted mirror too.....Maybe be protected by the fender?
I've heard some people say that they see that but I'm not sure where anyone sees the mirror. I'm also not sure where people are seeing the 2-door gladiator that some say. This is just a magneto with the fenders from the flatbill, like others have pointed out and a different color filter. I guess we just have to wait and see what other changes they've made, although they should have removed that goofy targa bar

Chris2183

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport S (Sold) 2021 JLU Willys
Donā€™t tease me!

They love to keep showing off 2 door truck concepts like the Sandstorm and the J6, but refuse to gage interest on possibly building a few to order.

AncientCityJL

First Name
Coop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR and 2022 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
amateur tattoo artist and semi-professional race car driver
I'm excited for ANY two-door on 40s! I'd even take some lame ol' electric Magneto if it came down to it; I could trailer it to Moab with my wife's JT. Of course, I'd keep my real gas burning 2020 JL Rubi.

But I'd like to see Jeep nut up and put some real beef under these things! The buy-in is tons, FCA!! Nothing else will do. Sport gets 60s - Other get 70s - and Rubis get 80s. That should work. Keep your V8s; these aren't race cars. Oh, wait! You didn't give us V8s in the two-doors! So show some love to the the real enthusiasts and put tons in the 2024 2-door.
Sponsored