Sponsored

2022 Wranglers delivered

Uncommon Sense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray '22 392XR
I don’t understand why people keep saying their orders won’t get delivered until April. Even if they are super late starting 22s in early January. You really think it’s going to take 4 months to get your wrangler built and delivered? I’ve already seen people posting saying they are only taking customer orders right now. The highest order number I’ve seen so far is around 16,500. It WILL NOT take them 4 months to build 16,500 wranglers. I know more orders will be added in the meantime, but this seems overly pessimistic to me.
Depends on the model. I ordered a '22 392. On another board a dealer posted a Stellantis memo with build start dates and expected delivery times per model. The 392 was 20-24 weeks. If they are starting production December 6th, it could be April or May before they are delivered. Hopefully, Stellantis is just being cautious and some come in earlier, but I don't expect to get mine until April or so. It is hard to say with all the supply chain issues these days.

Litfury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2022 Rubicon XR Hydro Blue
I guess I stand corrected. Still trying to figure out how this makes sense though. Maybe over the 22 MY there will be a 20-24 week lead time average. But if they start building 22s 12/9, they build 500ish? a day when running full speed. Wouldn’t the first few months orders come out pretty quick and lead times will slowly increase as the year goes on? But those who ordered early should see early build times? Surely those first two months they can crank out 20k or more wranglers. Definitely agree for 392s being slow, that has definitely been the case thus far with 392s.
But I may be completely wrong. Just thinking out loud about this I guess.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Friend of mine works for a dealer down the street and said '22 392's will start delivery in July, even if your order got moved from a '21. He's probably full of it, but that's what he told me. Also commented that if your 392 breaks the wrong part, it will sit for many months. I kind of believe him on that one, unfortunately.

Sponsored

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
The order for our ‘22 was placed on 11/13. The dealer sent over the POC with VIN this morning. He told me he expected about 8 weeks for a sold order. 🙏

If the order # is the last 5 of the VIN, we’re 17,167
Is this the same JABCAT from the C8 Forums?

Stayingbizzy

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Government
It’s actually based off your VIN. It’s the last 5 digits of your VIN according to another thread on here.
Good to know. I ordered my Rubicon xe on 10/14. Last 5 of my vin 03324

Sponsored

rubiria

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Because stellantis sent out this

Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Wranglers delivered image (1)

I guess I won't be expecting Delivery until May or June... But on the bright side, it would be a perfect Birthday Gift for myself though....

J0E

First Name
J0e
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bt39.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 05 LJR on 43s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Drywall construction - reel estate
I don’t understand why people keep saying their orders won’t get delivered until April. Even if they are super late starting 22s in early January. You really think it’s going to take 4 months to get your wrangler built and delivered?
I agree. People were saying the same thing this year. I ordered my JLR mid April and 6 weeks later I picked it up, $43K. I'm pretty sure I'm going to sell in in a couple months and order the exact same thing in a 2022 with a front camera. I can't live without that. I bought it in Spokane and can sell it here in Maui for more than I paid for it, probably a lot more. Plus I'll save the $1,400 to ship it to the mainland for the summer.
I'm anxiously waiting for 2022 to show up on the build site. I'll probably order on April fools day.

Slaw32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 willy's sport
I don’t understand why people keep saying their orders won’t get delivered until April. Even if they are super late starting 22s in early January. You really think it’s going to take 4 months to get your wrangler built and delivered? I’ve already seen people posting saying they are only taking customer orders right now. The highest order number I’ve seen so far is around 16,500. It WILL NOT take them 4 months to build 16,500 wranglers. I know more orders will be added in the meantime, but this seems overly pessimistic to me.
I was told not to expect delivery until April by the dealer that placed the order . Maybe you know more about the timeline than the dealer that sells the product .

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
If you go to cryptostickers and filter for 2022s, you get zero found vehicles, except 7-8 that are likely miskeyed 2021s.

This to say: No updates.

MRV861792

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep MOAB (Sold); (Waiting) 22 Rubicon w/XR
Occupation
Executive Project Manager / Risk Consultant
I placed my order for my Rubicon XR with Chapman on 10/26 and the last 5 of my VIN is 10799. With this said, although sold orders are in the system, I believe the dealers also need to be allocated build slots to tie the orders too. I was told at the time of order - 12 - 16 weeks from production start. I was hoping to receive by mid February as I have an event in Philly. Oh well.
Sponsored