Sponsored

v0mitus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sport
Build Thread
Link
From what I can tell from the poverty spec build I ordered actually got an upgrade to the 7in touchscreen instead of the 5in since I ordered A/C. I wonder if this now includes SiriusXM as I didn't see that as an orderable option now. Either way If my build actually has the 7in display I will be super stoked as I will now have Android Auto!!!

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
This is legit the main reason I went Sahara vs Rubicon. It would have cost me $4K* in add-ons to get rid of that fugly (IMO) red interior. The stitching, in particular.

Instead, I saved a few thousand on my Sahara anyways, and have the $4K to spend on mods.

*~$2k for the brown leather factory option (to force the grey stitching/dash) and then another ~$2k for Katskinz to get rid of the tan leather
I'd love to get a Sahara instead of a Rubicon, but sadly, they no longer make a 2-door Sahara. And yeah, $4k to delete the red accents is just insane. For a vehicle that has a lot of rather expensive options to rack up, so many simple things are oddly limited (like why can't you choose all-terrain tires on the Sahara? why are painted hard top and fenders only available on the 2-door Rubicon?). I don't get it.

zdr

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon V6 6-Speed Manual
Was just on the jeep site . Was building a Willys but I see some of the color options are shown without the black front grille . I thought the Willys all come with the black grille . Is it something new for 2022 ? Or , is it an oversight that will be corrected ?
It also did this for the 2021 build for Hydro Blue but they all come with the gloss black grill.

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
The transmission for the diesel seems to have dropped by $1,000. Is that accurate? My Rubicon build seems to be $2,500 less now.
That's correct. With the savings of the standard 8.4" audio package and remote proximity unlocks on the 2022 rubicons, I used those savings to get the diesel option for my 2022 order!

Sponsored

HeygirlHey

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snazzberry Sahara Altitude (on order)
Let us know what your dealer says, as I'd like to make a small change to my order too. You'd think it works be possible as production hasn't started yet. Good luck!
I saw that option also, because I asked MULTIPLE times if the brown seats were an option and they told me no...only black. On the builder though, the brown seats have a weird black patch on them. Anyone ever seen this design? It looks off to me....but I still want saddle seats on my build now that they're available! I just don't wanna go back around to the end of the line because of it. :LOL:

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
Hi,

Funny the heavy duty rock sliders are on the configurator, but my salesperson couldn't find it back on the 29th, have a email into him to see if he can add them to my order.

Regards
Jim

Sponsored

john_cal

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Is the Alpine system now included with the 8.4 Infotainment on the Willys?

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Just stopped by the Jeep site to look around. No eTorque option for the Willys. Really??
No way I'd ever go near that Aux Battery setup for ESS.

G.
I don't know, I'm not all that crazy about the eTorque. the Jury is still out on reliability on that. With the battery, you can replace that and even with the crappy packaging job they have done, it is just two batteries that you could replace yourself vs. the complexity of the eTroque system that would require more expertise and dealer involvement if something goes wrong.
Sponsored