Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Marine, Full-time Overlander.
Nah, there's actually one more on the way (Earl Grey). I'd actually prefer something like Dodge's 'Smoke Show' grey to be added instead. Earl has too much of a blue/green cast imo. Sting-Gray is kinda nice, but looks brown or olive drab at certain angles.
This spring/summer Gobi will be replacing Tuscadero according to a Stellantis news release I read the other day. Don't ask me to find it as it is buried somewhere on the forum.

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
It now says the leather trimmed seats with Sahara logo are a no-cost option on the Altitude, where they were $1795 before I believe. Emailed my dealer to see if he can amend my order.

KAB96F

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Occupation
Structural Engineer
It now says the leather trimmed seats with Sahara logo are a no-cost option on the Altitude, where they were $1795 before I believe. Emailed my dealer to see if he can amend my order.
Let us know what your dealer says, as I'd like to make a small change to my order too. You'd think it works be possible as production hasn't started yet. Good luck!

Sponsored

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Glad. Mojave, 16 JKU Sahara, 20 Supra
Let us know what your dealer says, as I'd like to make a small change to my order too. You'd think it works be possible as production hasn't started yet. Good luck!
I suppose you could abandon the order and re-order.

mgiglio

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
Still can't build a 22 4xE. I'm curious as to what those changes will be since I already ordered a 22.

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
I suppose you could abandon the order and re-order.
I know when ordering a Corvette one has up until a certain status (scheduled for production, I believe) to make changes. This will be my first time ordering a new Jeep so I am not well-versed on the process or limitations. Right now my order is Status D - Firm schedule, serial number is assigned, so I'll wait to see what he says.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Sahara
I ordered a 2022 JLU Sahara on 11/1 with the 7 inch nav. I now wonder what I'm going to end up with. The 8" wasn't worth $1000 to me either way but it just seems confusing that certain 2022 saharas will have it standard and others will not. Especially since the wiring harness is different given the auto dimming mirror. Hoping its not the dreaded 2021.5 conundrum.

Boogey

First Name
Rami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S 2021

Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

And I'm slightly annoyed that the red dash and stitching still can't easily be removed on the Rubicon (without getting brown leather seating) <shrug emoji>
This is legit the main reason I went Sahara vs Rubicon. It would have cost me $4K* in add-ons to get rid of that fugly (IMO) red interior. The stitching, in particular.

Instead, I saved a few thousand on my Sahara anyways, and have the $4K to spend on mods.

*~$2k for the brown leather factory option (to force the grey stitching/dash) and then another ~$2k for Katskinz to get rid of the tan leather

Slaw32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 willy's sport
Was just on the jeep site . Was building a Willys but I see some of the color options are shown without the black front grille . I thought the Willys all come with the black grille . Is it something new for 2022 ? Or , is it an oversight that will be corrected ?

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
They are supposed to.That was already planned and talked about. I was waiting for this.
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a37721979/2022-jeep-wrangler-willys-xtreme-recon-package/
This exists. Check the order guide.

Was just on the jeep site . Was building a Willys but I see some of the color options are shown without the black front grille . I thought the Willys all come with the black grille . Is it something new for 2022 ? Or , is it an oversight that will be corrected ?
Again, the web builder is not gospel. The order guides have the real answers. I’m willing to bet if you check the order guides, all Willys and Willys Sports come with black grills.
Sponsored