Sponsored

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
As my daughter gets older I really want to get a 2-door sport with pretty much nothing other than A/C and automatic. But as soon as you add that stuff and pick any color other than white, you're nearly up to 40k. Ugh.

Jmos4

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56
Ah, thanks both of you. That helps. Do they have software though that will check to make sure the options you choose satisfy those "must-have" constraints? Will they tell you right away if the configuration you've chosen doesn't meet the order guide's conditions?
Hi again,

Yes the salesperson should tell you as he enters the options if it's acceptable and as soon as a VON number is issued it's a valid order to the best of my knowledge.

Regards,
Jim

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

KTJJeep

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler
Is the Alpine speaker upgrade included with that 8.4? Didn't seem to see any mention of that on the '22s.
Alpine premium audio shows in standard features, but it only shows 8 speakers, so I wonder about the sub.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Sahara
Alpine premium audio shows in standard features, but it only shows 8 speakers, so I wonder about the sub.
Yes it is included.

My 22 sahara unlim came with the sub. When i ordered from the factory I ordered only the 7" nav but received the 8 because it became a standard feature for 22. I actually did not want it. The system sounds great but it also sounds good without the sub. Grateful for the larger screen however.
Sponsored