Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevy, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram
Hi everyone...I’m Tom...

Also a member of Ram-TRX, JLwranglerforums, Bronco6g, Bronco Sport Forum, Mach E forum, Mavericktruckclub, & F15014gen Forum…check out my reviews on those forums if you get a chance...

We are offering 3% under invoice plus tax/tags & Pa doc...

No deposit required...

No additional dealer addons...

No finance or trade stipulations...

Below is my menu for other CJDR products as well - % under invoice is before any Stellantis Retail Incentives & TDM's:

CHAPMAN OF HORSHAM ORDER MENU
AS OF 1/26/22
% UNDER INVOICE
WRANGLER & 4XE3%
GLADIATOR3%
3923%
COMPASS3%
CHEROKEE3%
RENEGADE3%
GRAND CHEROKEE3%
GRAND CHEROKEE L3%
WAGONEER & GRAND WAGONEERINQUIRE
RAM 1500 & TRX3%
RAM HEAVY DUTY3%
RAM PROMASTER/CITY3%
CHARGER3%
CHALLENGER3%
DURANGO3%
PACIFICA3%

Feel free to dm/text/email me

[email protected]

[email protected]
215-410-2210
Chapman of Horsham, 19044 zip

We will not sell or lease a 392 in the states of MT, NH, OR, AK if you are trying to register it to an LLC...if you really live in those states, we will can do it in a personal name with matching state DL...sorry for any inconvenience. No sale or lease to auto dealers, dealer's agents, leasing companies, brokers, exporters, etc...if you are on the GM Suspected Exporter List (name or address) we will not order you a 392...
Sponsored

Last edited:

jmccorm

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineering
Assuming it'll go through, it sounds like a great deal. If I was more of a capitalist, I'd add myself an order just so I could resale it to one of the online car sites for MSRP.

Hey, hope your offer works out for you well, too!

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
This deal is similar to what I had received middle of this year (minus the 1% AR that is no longer available). Tom and his team are amazing, I couldn't be move happier with my 392 purchase!! Hoping to get a Dodge later from them!! If you want a 392 this is the best deal. No Gimmicks No BS. His price break down with tax/tag etc... is 100% true.

Bhodi11

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
Can you get this deal if you already have a 6k off MSRP order on a 21 that was converted to a 22???

Sponsored

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Can you get this deal if you already have a 6k off MSRP order on a 21 that was converted to a 22???
Good question. My deal was 6k off MSRP too. It would be good to have 10% off.

Last edited:

BLU392

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392xr
How long does it normally take to get a vin number once an order is placed?

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
How long does it normally take to get a vin number once an order is placed?
VON on the same day.
VIN one or two days after the order.

OP
OP
dealerinsider

dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
we can order you another vehicle at the new deal…you will just have to wait longer

Sponsored

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Hi Tom (@dealerinsider), how are you doing?

How does the allocation work?
I see a lot of people placing an order with dealers that don't have an allocation, myself included, getting the VIN and being in D status for long periods.

Does it mean that it will get in D status until the dealer gets its allocation? Can you explain how the process works?

Thank you😊

OP
OP
dealerinsider

dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)

I see a lot of people placing an order with dealers that don't have an allocation, myself included, getting the VIN and being in D status for long periods.

Does it mean that it will get in D status until the dealer gets its allocation? Can you explain how the process works?

Thank you😊
our initial 2021 allocation was 3….they went to D status as soon as we placed them…that was over a year a ago and we havnt seen them move out of D…since then we have taken retail orders and they have been moving…scheduled and delivered 2021s we are somewhere near 20…all of the XR packs went over to 2022 by stellantis…the system gives us a warning when we place 392 that the vehicle may not get built beyond allocation…in a normal situation, allocation will dictate how many you receive…in the stellantis world, they have been scheduling retail solds outside allocation…so we keep taking them, without a deposit…hopefully they build them all…they won’t give us an answer yes or no, so it’s worth the shot…if someone absolutely needs a vehicle, we also offer to order a non-392 as a backup

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase

Thank you😊
When I ordered mine Tom gave me that warning a weeks later is had a vin and was rolling down the line.

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
our initial 2021 allocation was 3….they went to D status as soon as we placed them…that was over a year a ago and we havnt seen them move out of D…since then we have taken retail orders and they have been moving…scheduled and delivered 2021s we are somewhere near 20…all of the XR packs went over to 2022 by stellantis…the system gives us a warning when we place 392 that the vehicle may not get built beyond allocation…in a normal situation, allocation will dictate how many you receive…in the stellantis world, they have been scheduling retail solds outside allocation…so we keep taking them, without a deposit…hopefully they build them all…they won’t give us an answer yes or no, so it’s worth the shot…if someone absolutely needs a vehicle, we also offer to order a non-392 as a backup
When I ordered mine Tom gave me that warning a weeks later is had a vin and was rolling down the line.
Thank you, Tom @dealerinsider , for the full explanation. That makes sense.

Thank you @GrayHawk20 , I guess I'm getting anxious to get mine 🙃
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.