Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevy, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram
We have taken over 70 orders with over 25 delivered...thank you!!!

Current orders have all now moved to at least D status...

We are now offering 10% OFF MSRP...plus tax/tags & $394 Pa doc...

No stipulations...you don't need to finance with us or trade a vehicle to get 11% OFF MSRP...

No deposit required...

We do not guarantee Stellantis will build your 392 - Stellantis still shows a warning when we order these...

Example:
$89000 - MSRP
$80100 - 10% off MSRP plus tax/tags & $394 pa doc

If you would like to order, shoot us your spec, full name, mailing address, phone #, & we will place the order ASAP...

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE OPPORTUNITY!!! - Tom

[email protected]
215-410-2210

We will not price protect the order...the TRX L2 price increase has been hard to handle & Stellantis has been terrible to deal with...once your vehicle is invoiced, we will take 90% of MSRP...99% of the time the POC at time of order matches the invoice or is within a couple hundred dollars...

We will not sell or lease a 392 in the states of MT, NH, OR, AK if you are trying to register it to an LLC...if you really live in those states, we will can do it in a personal name with matching state DL...sorry for any inconvenience. No sale or lease to auto dealers, dealer's agents, leasing companies, brokers, exporters, etc...if you are on the GM Suspected Exporter List (name or address) we will not order you a 392...
Advertisement

jmccorm

First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Systems Engineering
Assuming it'll go through, it sounds like a great deal. If I was more of a capitalist, I'd add myself an order just so I could resale it to one of the online car sites for MSRP.

Hey, hope your offer works out for you well, too!

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Vehicle Showcase
This deal is similar to what I had received middle of this year (minus the 1% AR that is no longer available). Tom and his team are amazing, I couldn't be move happier with my 392 purchase!! Hoping to get a Dodge later from them!! If you want a 392 this is the best deal. No Gimmicks No BS. His price break down with tax/tag etc... is 100% true.

Bhodi11

First Name
Chad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Can you get this deal if you already have a 6k off MSRP order on a 21 that was converted to a 22???

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Can you get this deal if you already have a 6k off MSRP order on a 21 that was converted to a 22???
Good question. My deal was 6k off MSRP too. It would be good to have 10% off.

Last edited:

BLU392

First Name
Tony
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 392xr on order
How long does it normally take to get a vin number once an order is placed?

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
How long does it normally take to get a vin number once an order is placed?
VON on the same day.
VIN one or two days after the order.

OP
OP
dealerinsider

dealerinsider

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
we can order you another vehicle at the new dealā€¦you will just have to wait longer

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Hi Tom (@dealerinsider), how are you doing?

How does the allocation work?
I see a lot of people placing an order with dealers that don't have an allocation, myself included, getting the VIN and being in D status for long periods.

Does it mean that it will get in D status until the dealer gets its allocation? Can you explain how the process works?

Thank youšŸ˜Š

OP
OP
dealerinsider

dealerinsider

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)

I see a lot of people placing an order with dealers that don't have an allocation, myself included, getting the VIN and being in D status for long periods.

Does it mean that it will get in D status until the dealer gets its allocation? Can you explain how the process works?

Thank youšŸ˜Š
our initial 2021 allocation was 3ā€¦.they went to D status as soon as we placed themā€¦that was over a year a ago and we havnt seen them move out of Dā€¦since then we have taken retail orders and they have been movingā€¦scheduled and delivered 2021s we are somewhere near 20ā€¦all of the XR packs went over to 2022 by stellantisā€¦the system gives us a warning when we place 392 that the vehicle may not get built beyond allocationā€¦in a normal situation, allocation will dictate how many you receiveā€¦in the stellantis world, they have been scheduling retail solds outside allocationā€¦so we keep taking them, without a depositā€¦hopefully they build them allā€¦they wonā€™t give us an answer yes or no, so itā€™s worth the shotā€¦if someone absolutely needs a vehicle, we also offer to order a non-392 as a backup

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Vehicle Showcase

Thank youšŸ˜Š
When I ordered mine Tom gave me that warning a weeks later is had a vin and was rolling down the line.

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
our initial 2021 allocation was 3ā€¦.they went to D status as soon as we placed themā€¦that was over a year a ago and we havnt seen them move out of Dā€¦since then we have taken retail orders and they have been movingā€¦scheduled and delivered 2021s we are somewhere near 20ā€¦all of the XR packs went over to 2022 by stellantisā€¦the system gives us a warning when we place 392 that the vehicle may not get built beyond allocationā€¦in a normal situation, allocation will dictate how many you receiveā€¦in the stellantis world, they have been scheduling retail solds outside allocationā€¦so we keep taking them, without a depositā€¦hopefully they build them allā€¦they wonā€™t give us an answer yes or no, so itā€™s worth the shotā€¦if someone absolutely needs a vehicle, we also offer to order a non-392 as a backup
When I ordered mine Tom gave me that warning a weeks later is had a vin and was rolling down the line.
Thank you, Tom @dealerinsider , for the full explanation. That makes sense.

Thank you @GrayHawk20 , I guess I'm getting anxious to get mine šŸ™ƒ

Advertisement

Dwayne Lane's Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Advertisement