Sponsored

2022 TUSCADERO WILLYS estimated delivery period?

Ah17

First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be wrangler
Hey guys! This is my first ever post and my first ever Jeep! I just ordered my 22 on Friday the 15th. I was wondering if anyone had an idea of when I would be receiving it, my dealership told me 2 months. Also I've been having anxiety about the dealership selling my car to someone else since I've read stories like that!!
Sponsored

getlm00

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
Hey guys! This is my first ever post and my first ever Jeep! I just ordered my 22 on Friday the 15th. I was wondering if anyone had an idea of when I would be receiving it, my dealership told me 2 months. Also I've been having anxiety about the dealership selling my car to someone else since I've read stories like that!!
If you ordered from the factory the window sticker will have your name on it. So no worries.

OP
OP
Ah17

Ah17

First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be wrangler
If you ordered from the factory the window sticker will have your name on it. So no worries.
I ordered from the dealership so I'm assuming they order it from the factory ? Right ?

Sponsored

JeepPeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee
Congrats!! That color is so rad lol I almost went for it too. I ordered a few days ago and the dealer said if he had to guess heā€™d say late December/early Jan. He sells a TON of wranglers so his opinion holds a lot of weight for me.

YJherJLhim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ and 18 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Congratulations. We ordered ours 8/11 and supposedly is on the train now. Probably be close to 3 months by time it arrives.

openingshok

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Grand Cherokee Limited X | 2024 JLUR 2.0T AT
Occupation
Headshot Photographer
Welcome! I ordered mine (2021 Willys (with a short e:))) on 9/28. Just got confirmation yesterday it is in frame. He has not been born yet but has been conceived and the gender identified LOL.

OP
OP
Ah17

Ah17

First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be wrangler
Congrats!! That color is so rad lol I almost went for it too. I ordered a few days ago and the dealer said if he had to guess heā€™d say late December/early Jan. He sells a TON of wranglers so his opinion holds a lot of weight for me.
Thank you sooo much !! Already got her name picked šŸ˜‚ Did you get a 22 ?! I am sooo impatient lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ah17

Ah17

First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be wrangler
Congratulations. We ordered ours 8/11 and supposedly is on the train now. Probably be close to 3 months by time it arrives.
Thank you! Congratulations as well! Best of luck !!

OP
OP
Ah17

Ah17

First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be wrangler
Haha same here, itā€™s hard to wait for sure. I ordered a 22 too. Iā€™ve heard they send a VIN in about 5 business days.
oh cool! good to know! Where do you go once you know the VIN number?
Sponsored