Sponsored

2022 Sarge green rubicon XR finally arrived!!

gregeast

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon
Congrats on the Jeep, looks great. But then I might be a little Sarge Green biased :)

I think we might have seen you outside of Estes Park on Friday afternoon?

Check out Saints John trail just outside of Keystone, it's moderate but your XR won't have any problems. Great views, lots of time above tree line and maybe even mountain goats...

saints-john-summit-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
New to the forum. Waited for a new bronco for over a year. After being yanked around with no real answers I jumped shipped to Jeep and couldn't be happier. Ordered the 2022 rubicon XR with tan top on 3/30. Build was finished 6/9 and delivered to dealer on 6/17. Haven't ever had this much fun driving a vehicle and haven't even had it a week yet! Feel free to ask any questions about it if you are curious about the XR I know I had some questions. Also going to breckenridge next week, anyone have some good trail suggestions?
Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Sarge green rubicon XR finally arrived!! saints-john-summit-
Jeep Wrangler JL 2022 Sarge green rubicon XR finally arrived!! saints-john-summit-
Great combo!!

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
Wow that is a rare bird. Never seen that top in real world before. Nice.
There is a black and tan 2 door near me, but I agree super rare. Would be nice if Jeep offered tan hard tops.

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly the ride is so much better than I expected. Heard horror stories about jeep road trips being terrible but handles great in my opinion. One of the biggest positive surprises to me. Definitely takes a bit of adjustment coming from a challenger haha
It's mostly a PITA in crosswinds. I have to drive through 30-50mph crosswinds pretty often to go camping and it's a white knuckle ride but I'm way jacked up compared to stock

And the fact that bumps rock you around like you're a loose box in UPS truck. My friends always expect some sort of baja cruise over bumps ride.

gburchett

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 JLR, Sting-Gray, ‘15 Ford Fusion, ‘16 F450
New to the forum. Waited for a new bronco for over a year. After being yanked around with no real answers I jumped shipped to Jeep and couldn't be happier. Ordered the 2022 rubicon XR with tan top on 3/30. Build was finished 6/9 and delivered to dealer on 6/17. Haven't ever had this much fun driving a vehicle and haven't even had it a week yet! Feel free to ask any questions about it if you are curious about the XR I know I had some questions. Also going to breckenridge next week, anyone have some good trail suggestions?
Congratulations!! Nice looking Jeep.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jw2324

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 rubicon xtreme recon
Congrats on the Jeep, looks great. But then I might be a little Sarge Green biased :)

I think we might have seen you outside of Estes Park on Friday afternoon?

Check out Saints John trail just outside of Keystone, it's moderate but your XR won't have any problems. Great views, lots of time above tree line and maybe even mountain goats...

Thanks! We haven't made it out of missouri with it yet but headed that way next week. I'll definitely check out st John's

OldMarine

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Beautiful Jeep. I love the color combo (but I’m partial to Sarge).
Hope you enjoy it!
Sponsored