Sponsored

JRostek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
It appears that Jeep is trying to capture some of the economics from the aftermarket mod industry. I would not be surprised to see leaked photos of a Sahara tester with 20-in spinners soon.
maybe a mall rated package? Adds airbags to lower the Jeep and a sensor under the rear bumper to open the rear tailgate

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Most importantly, will BFG make a C load “35” available for Jeep?

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
35’s from the factory would be more than amazing and way overdue!

However, I’m also very doubtful about those wheels because no jeep will leave the factory with the tires sticking out of the fenders, even by a fraction of an inch.

Sponsored

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I'm glad to see this. I think they had to do it. I hope it's not just 35's on the Rubicons, but a package that could be applied to any trim level. The Bronco varies the sasquatch package price based on the trim.
Jeep can get the tires. They have the lift, the wheels, the rock rails. I think a $4K-5K "adventure" package completely makes sense, and I'm glad the Bronco put some pressure on to make it happen.

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR

However, I’m also very doubtful about those wheels because no jeep will leave the factory with the tires sticking out of the fenders, even by a fraction of an inch.
A wider fender corrects this dilemma.

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon

Absolutely correct. But it doesn't seem to be all that difficult to design a wider fender. If the Sales dept needs 35's, the fenders can easily compensate.

Sponsored

sanman357

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-*|||||||*- 19' Mojito! Rubicon 6-speed, 09' Ram TRX4, 67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
You guys honestly believe that Stellantis will actually design new fenders for the JL? Let alone before the mid cycle refresh?

I applaud your optimism in this company but I try to be a bit more realistic haha

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
Wondering if this is just one of the setups they will offer through that new customization center they set up near the factory in Ohio.

Otherwise, as mentioned, they would need to do wider enders for those tires & wheel to be sold in all states.

bigbaozi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Thank you Ford for the Bronco! Competition is great for the end consumer. Maybe the Wrangler will get a locking gas cap or hood locks now? Lol!
I'd settle for just a hood alarm, seems like that is something you have to get a Tazer for.
Sponsored