Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Local dealers couldn't match Gupton. $46,692 for a $53,690 vehicle is worth the trip to Nashville. Placing order tonight.
Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I was hoping that Billet would be available but it looks like we will be going with a granite sahara.

A few weeks ago I renewed my lapsed membership with Access Fund which qualifies as an affiliate. There is a 30 waiting period like tread lightly, does anyone know if that would that be from the date of order or delivery?
I was told to do Tread Lightly on the same day I place my order, so I'd have the # by the time I pick it up (30 days)

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Local dealers couldn't match Gupton. $46,692 for a $53,690 vehicle is worth the trip to Nashville. Placing order tonight.
Excellent deal! One of my local dealers honored Costco pricing so I went with that. Ended up being $700 below invoice, which given this market was way better than anybody else I reached out to.

Side question, where did you get that image in your profile picture?

:)

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
The 2022's continue to be mythical creatures. Anyone else dead set on waiting?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I was hoping that Billet would be available but it looks like we will be going with a granite sahara.

A few weeks ago I renewed my lapsed membership with Access Fund which qualifies as an affiliate. There is a 30 waiting period like tread lightly, does anyone know if that would that be from the date of order or delivery?
It's 30 days from the date of initial membership.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I was told to do Tread Lightly on the same day I place my order, so I'd have the # by the time I pick it up (30 days)
You can get your TL membership number right after joining but you still will have to wait 30 days after joining for it to be valid for the discount.

wantingtobuyonetouch

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018-2020 Wrangler w One Touch Roof
I managed to get the mythical creature aka closing manager out of his office once he saw the prices I was able to get thanks to this forum.

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
I am in for the long haul. Between potential new colors and any improvements, worth it. Come on new colors not grey!

jparty1

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JGC
I am thinking about it now? Order a 2021 now or wait a month or two for 2022 news? I am hoping for different colors and Uconnect 5.
Same here. I had my heart set on a Billet Silver Rubicon and don't feel like "settling" for my backup options. But on the other hand, I will be extremely disappointed pissed if I wait another 6 months and no silver or Uconnect 5 for 2022.

Sponsored

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
I am thinking about it now? Order a 2021 now or wait a month or two for 2022 news? I am hoping for different colors and Uconnect 5.
Yeah I can't wait for December 2021 delivery at best. That's insane for me. I am glad I will be picking up my 392 :)

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Same here. I had my heart set on a Billet Silver Rubicon and don't feel like "settling" for my backup options. But on the other hand, I will be extremely disappointed pissed if I wait another 6 months and no silver or Uconnect 5 for 2022.
And that's another reason. I would be so pissed to have waited until MY22 order banks open only to find out there's no major changes coming other than colors... I think people are right that mentioned the changes coming to MY23's.

The MY22 will probably have a short life and my guess is MY23's will open in June 2022 and will almost certainly announce refreshes like uConnect 5 + maybe even some aesthetic refreshes to the design.

I will say, if anything comes new to MY22's, my bet would be on a package to compete with Bronco's Sasquatch. I would bank on that over uConnect 5. So new colors and a "Big Foot" package for MY22 is my guess.

Olga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2010 Ford Fusion
Build Thread
Link
Quick question - I ordered on 6/10 and I have the VON number from my dealer. Is the VON enough to start up with JEEP Chat, or do I need the VIN as well?
The VON number was enough for me the first time I contacted the jeep chat, which was two days after I ordered it from the dealership. And jeep chat gave me the VIN without me even asking. After the first time they started asking for the VIN.

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
I seriously cannot wait. I’m actually surprised how little videos there are on YouTube. Of course there’s some media style released videos but not a ton of just regular users getting theirs yet.
How close was your deal to MSRP?