Gunny's JL

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude
Hello Guys and Girls,
My wife and I just picked our brand new Sahara Altitude with the Eco Diesel, love it! My question is the dealer pushed real hard to sell us the extended warranty
package for $3700. I have owned many side x sides for years and I know there are dealers or places that offer equal or better warranties for less money. Can I get some feedback from the large group to help with this and your thoughts.
Thank you in advance.
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Hello Guys and Girls,
My wife and I just picked our brand new Sahara Altitude with the Eco Diesel, love it! My question is the dealer pushed real hard to sell us the extended warranty
package for $3700. I have owned many side x sides for years and I know there are dealers or places that offer equal or better warranties for less money. Can I get some feedback from the large group to help with this and your thoughts.
Thank you in advance.
This is a recent thread:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...anty-50-over-dealer-cost-grangermotors.93948/

OP
OP

Gunny's JL

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude
Hello Guys and Girls,
Thank you in advance.
Thank you for the quick responses. As soon as I posted there were a few messages popped up about extended warranties. I just ordered from Chrysler Direct.
Hope everyone has a great Memorial Weekend.

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
Thank you for the quick responses. As soon as I posted there were a few messages popped up about extended warranties. I just ordered from Chrysler Direct.
Hope everyone has a great Memorial Weekend.
Good Job !!!
We need to even watch the Jeep dealers themselves nowadays as they don't all even sell the Mopar warranty (mine wouldn't) and swear by the "fly-by-night" brand which offers all profit for them and zero protection for us
Hoping you don't need it but.....
Then this day comes and you didn't have it - 😵
Sponsored