2022 JL 3.6L V6- No longer providing Engine Cover

Anu2g

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Manual Magnuson JLR, '16 Manual Cayman GT4
I just installed a Magnuson supercharger on my '21 rig, which required pulling the engine cover. If any one with a newer rig that didn't come with one wants mine, feel free to DM me. Glad to sell it on the cheap so someone else can recycle it.

Reactions: AFD

Deleted member 74991

Just got my factory ordered 2022 JL Rubicon and noticed, no engine cover under hood. the mounts for cover was left open.
Reached out to jeep customer care and dealer. They mentioned it no longer providing and its ok to leave the mounts open.
Do anyone noticed it ?
If yes, make a complaint to jeep customer care. so they will review it again.

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-09 at 12.09.07 PM.jpeg
If you think that looks bad you should look at the Bronco…

OREDAD

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon
I just installed a Magnuson supercharger on my '21 rig, which required pulling the engine cover. If any one with a newer rig that didn't come with one wants mine, feel free to DM me. Glad to sell it on the cheap so someone else can recycle it.
My guess is you no longer have this available but thought I'd reach out. All I need is the front bracket (pn 05281948AB) and the 3 screw hex heads that attach the bracket to the motor. If you still have it available please let me know.

Anu2g

First Name
Anu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Manual Magnuson JLR, '16 Manual Cayman GT4
My guess is you no longer have this available but thought I'd reach out. All I need is the front bracket (pn 05281948AB) and the 3 screw hex heads that attach the bracket to the motor. If you still have it available please let me know.
I definitely didn't sell it, so it's just a matter of whether it got "cleaned up". I'll be at the garage on Sunday and will check for you.

Sponsored

OREDAD

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon
I definitely didn't sell it, so it's just a matter of whether it got "cleaned up". I'll be at the garage on Sunday and will check for you.
Thank you. Much appreciated.

JLfromCA

First Name
JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! 2 Door Rubicon/2024 Sarge Green 392
Most say they got rid of the engine cover to same money, but also say the battery cover is not necessary Jeep just has extra money. Very Confusing

6th Floor Mule

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 6MT
I pop my hood to perform routine maintenance, and that’s about it. If you were to ask me to sketch my engine cover, I’d have no clue what it looks like. Not sure why the lack of a cover is an issue. Who the hell cares about the appearance of an OE engine compartment?
Sponsored