OP
OP
Enlightened_One

Enlightened_One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
They added it as a 23' option on 392's, but not on the Rubicon. I can roll the dice and wait and see but I had already ordered the 22 without it. I know the XR package offers a lot for the price but it just wasn't an option.

DurangoWino

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Santa Fe and 2023 Rubi XR 4-door
Occupation
Retired
You can order the XR package on 2023 Rubicons. Had two dealers confirm it in past two days. Hope to sign papers with it included tomorrow with one of them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Enlightened_One

Enlightened_One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
You can order the XR package on 2023 Rubicons. Had two dealers confirm it in past two days. Hope to sign papers with it included tomorrow with one of them.
Well crap! I will lost my deposit if I change now... damn it man!

DurangoWino

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Santa Fe and 2023 Rubi XR 4-door
Occupation
Retired
Just got my paperwork signed and paid down payment with the XR package for the Rubicon 2023 MY. Now keep my fingers crossed until everything goes through and I get a VIN.

Next week the call to my Ford dealer the cancel my Bronco order. Can’t wait to be a part of the Jeep family but sad that Ford totally f#cked up the Bronco roll out so badly. Ordered the Bronco in 11/20, been lucky to have gotten it in 2023. They are still working through some of the 7/20 orders!!

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I just tried to build a Willys XR on jeep.com. the configurator doesn't let me select XR Package and Cold Weather Group. Every time I select XR it forces me to remove Cold Weather Group.

Is this true, or is it just another one of the many glitches that website has...?

Sicksam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
No longer allowing orders for this option on the 2022 models.
I was able to get this option when I put my order in on may 7th! Just saw that the Sticker is available on cryptostickers.net and the XR package is listed on there. I wonder what changed for the 2023 models?

Slippery Pete

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUW XR 2.0T
I just tried to build a Willys XR on jeep.com. the configurator doesn't let me select XR Package and Cold Weather Group. Every time I select XR it forces me to remove Cold Weather Group.

Is this true, or is it just another one of the many glitches that website has...?
Pretty sure just a glitch.

DaveNH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Next week the call to my Ford dealer the cancel my Bronco order. Can’t wait to be a part of the Jeep family but sad that Ford totally f#cked up the Bronco roll out so badly. Ordered the Bronco in 11/20, been lucky to have gotten it in 2023. They are still working through some of the 7/20 orders!!
This morning on Boston's top, morning sports radio show, one of the hosts said he still hasn't received his Bronco that was ordered over 2 years ago.

Allegedly it's still missing a chip.

He said he put $4k down, so it sounds like that's a dealer thing.