Sponsored

Critter79

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Gobi Rubicon
This is a little disappointing. Originally wanted the 3.6 V6 (non etorque), but since it wasn't available, ordered the Rubicon with the 2.0 Turbo. Brave face = no regrets!
Sponsored

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
This is a little disappointing. Originally wanted the 3.6 V6 (non etorque), but since it wasn't available, ordered the Rubicon with the 2.0 Turbo. Brave face = no regrets!
You'll be happy, everyone here on the forum loves it
I was forced to get it as the only available on a rhd model and the wife averages close to 26mpg all city driving for months now... on 87 octane... our current price is $4.50 gallon so I'm happy with the 2.0, my 3.6 JK does 16mpg in the city by comparison so...
Seems to have plenty of power and no one has any real numbers yet but the folks who do run premium in them swear they are powerhouses on the trails :)

twinjeepmom

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon- Just purchased
So interesting. I ordered Saturday, 5/21 and only had the 3.6L option. I had decided on the 2.0L before I’d arrived.

Critter79

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Gobi Rubicon
You'll be happy, everyone here on the forum loves it
I was forced to get it as the only available on a rhd model and the wife averages close to 26mpg all city driving for months now... on 87 octane... our current price is $4.50 gallon so I'm happy with the 2.0, my 3.6 JK does 16mpg in the city by comparison so...
Seems to have plenty of power and no one has any real numbers yet but the folks who do run premium in them swear they are powerhouses on the trails :)

I have no doubt I'll like the 2.0. I currently have it on my 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk. Definitely hoping it pairs better with the Wrangler 8 speed instead of the 'not always great' Cherokee 9 speed.
I've noticed that the 2.0 will run on 87 octane just fine, but the mpg does take a hit vs using premium. I try to alternate to help the wallet a little.

Affroe

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
No I got the same phone call, stating that the etorque engine was not available & they were giving me the standard 3.6l engine. Also I would receive a -$1250 credit off MSRP.
@Smitty1 are you getting build finally.. I thought I read you were scheduled?

Sponsored

Affroe

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Yes, be built, but waiting inspection for a week! Did you ship yet?
I was in inspection for like 40 days.. thought I was going to get a call that jeep was no good 4/7 to 5/20.. finally moved out of inspection..now we wait hopefully we catch same train

Smitty1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
I was in inspection for like 40 days.. thought I was going to get a call that jeep was no good 4/7 to 5/20.. finally moved out of inspection..now we wait hopefully we catch same train
40 days, just over a week for me In inspection, hopefully same train buddy!

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
when will we see the 2023 order guide

Sponsored

lazlow3

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler
Guess it is time to start this thread for MY23. Just read the MY23 opened today for sold orders to be placed. Any chance to grab the order guide yet?
Curious to see what that will do for my order that I placed back in January. I wonder if they'll roll it to a 23 since it hasn't been scheduled for build yet.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Curious to see what that will do for my order that I placed back in January. I wonder if they'll roll it to a 23 since it hasn't been scheduled for build yet.
Sorry to hear still waiting. I believe they have until end of July to get all MY22s built before switching over to 23s.

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
I'm an end-of-January, unbuilt order as well. Doubtful it will change to a 2023.

lazlow3

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler
I'm an end-of-January, unbuilt order as well. Doubtful it will change to a 2023.
On one hand I guess it is good to know that there are other people waiting too, but on the other hand it sucks that we've been waiting this long. On the plus side I do like the new order tracker Jeep's website.