Sponsored

Iowa_Wrangler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Firecracker Red, 2022 392 On Order
So many say they get 10k off msrp for a 392 but I’ve never seen a copy of an official sold order. They show emails; but not any actual sold order. Let’s see real proof.
Sponsored

euan2020

First Name
Euan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landy 110, 2014, 1.8T Golf GTI 2001, Audi Q5 2013,
Sure thing!

I forgot to add that I got 3.25 under MSRP. I could have done better, but i'm terrible at negotiating. I started at 4% under instead of 5%. Their parts departments gives 10 or 15% off to military/vets too btw.
Hi -

3.75% still puts you above invoice pricing

Typically MRSP on base model is 5% v Invoice
Accessories like transmission/leather etc are 10%

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/attachments/4-door-11-10-21-pdf.534724/

I have 2 dealers in Houston offering me Invoice Pricing -well 1 should be 0.7% below invoice way they cut the deal + getting offered more than Vroom or GIvemethevin for my trade in - scrub that - it's actually 3 who are offering me Invoice pricing once i throw out the Guptons 5% and say I am happy to drive to Tennessese (sales consulant's don't even know how to build he jeeps correctly, so kind of batters them when loaded about prior discount to invoice, and what is available in current market )

TeamLava

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 2022 JLUR ordered
Sure thing!

I forgot to add that I got 3.25 under MSRP. I could have done better, but i'm terrible at negotiating. I started at 4% under instead of 5%. Their parts departments gives 10 or 15% off to military/vets too btw.
Thanks for this too. I was actually going to ask. You got better then I’ve been getting so that’s promising. All the best!

TeamLava

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi -

3.75% still puts you above invoice pricing

Typically MRSP on base model is 5% v Invoice
Accessories like transmission/leather etc are 10%

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/attachments/4-door-11-10-21-pdf.534724/

I have 2 dealers in Houston offering me Invoice Pricing -well 1 should be 0.7% below invoice way they cut the deal + getting offered more than Vroom or GIvemethevin for my trade in - scrub that - it's actually 3 who are offering me Invoice pricing once i throw out the Guptons 5% and say I am happy to drive to Tennessese (sales consulant's don't even know how to build he jeeps correctly, so kind of batters them when loaded about prior discount to invoice, and what is available in current market )
Thanks for the info!

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
I paid msrp and no one remotely near me was doing anything better. I wasn't willing to take a mini vacation and fly out of state and drive home for a better deal. Im ok with the deal I got. Its a new world we live in and the days of haggling seem to be over. I would bet that in next few years if supply issues and covid don't get better, dealerships will be a thing of the past. Its basically going to be a store where you sit down and order what you want and the price is the price. Then you go home and wait......

Sponsored

martoaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sahara 4XE
I paid msrp and no one remotely near me was doing anything better. I wasn't willing to take a mini vacation and fly out of state and drive home for a better deal. Im ok with the deal I got. Its a new world we live in and the days of haggling seem to be over. I would bet that in next few years if supply issues and covid don't get better, dealerships will be a thing of the past. Its basically going to be a store where you sit down and order what you want and the price is the price. Then you go home and wait......
People have been getting considerable discounts on Jeeps (5-10% off MSRP) all year. They're just only doing it by making custom orders -- and waiting months for delivery. For an in-stock unit, in the current conditions it's totally normal to get nothing better than MSRP. There's definitely a price to pay for getting it now, but knowing you didn't pay over sticker is pretty great nowadays. Many dealers are putting $2-4k adjustments on desirable Wrangler models they have on the lot.

TeamLava

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep, to your point I would bet pandemic or not that will be the future.

93ls1rx7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon on order
Thanks for this too. I was actually going to ask. You got better then I’ve been getting so that’s promising. All the best!
Talk to Craig Bender at Koons. no haggling and 6% off invoice if you finance for 3 months with them or 5% off invoice if you use your own financing or pay cash. I had my build ordered two days after I first sent him an email…can’t be easier!

TeamLava

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Talk to Craig Bender at Koons. no haggling and 6% off invoice if you finance for 3 months with them or 5% off invoice if you use your own financing or pay cash. I had my build ordered two days after I first sent him an email…can’t be easier!
Yep!! I just put my deposit in with Craig this morning. Was so easy and smooth - contacted him yesterday, no haggle straight to the 6% as you described and done! Can't believe all the other dealers I talked to offering from 2.5% off MSRP (this was the best before I learned about Craig/Koons), or $1000 off or even one not budging off 2% OVER MSRP.

A big thank you to the community on the forum here for the info! All the best and Happy Holidays!!

TeamLava

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You're apparently right next door to a dealership that offers 5% off invoice for factory orders, Koons.

Email: [email protected]

Here's the original JL thread: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...r-2018-jeep-wrangler-jl-5-under-invoice.2385/
Thank you @macintux! Your help & info was fantastic! I reached out to Koons (Craig) and put my deposit/order in this morning. Zero haggle - his first response outlined my build and he even outlined the pricing with 6% off invoice! Easiest car purchase, and by far the best deal I've seen. All the best to you and Happy Holidays! :)

Sponsored

Iowa_Wrangler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Firecracker Red, 2022 392 On Order
Thank you @macintux! Your help & info was fantastic! I reached out to Koons (Craig) and put my deposit/order in this morning. Zero haggle - his first response outlined my build and he even outlined the pricing with 6% off invoice! Easiest car purchase, and by far the best deal I've seen. All the best to you and Happy Holidays! :)
How much did you put down $$$?

Pmarlinm

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys Sport
Hello, new forum member here. Appreciate all the great info I’m finding on these boards! Could anyone help me decipher the new tires they are calling out for the Willys Sport. The 2021’s came with Firestone Destination M/T2 for both the Willys and the Willys sport. These order sheets show different tires for these two vehicle and show a BFGoodrich tire for the Willys Sport. In one place they designate “TZP” and in anther “TTK” but I don‘t know what the letters represent. Just trying to figure what tires my ‘22 Willys Sport will be coming with. Thanks!!

Deleted member 59498

Pretty sure those are black wall M/T tires.
Sponsored